Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

i want those eagle/reeboks. whats the story with them?

TSR had them up a couple weeks ago. Odds are somebody is signed with RBK and hates their gloves.

I absolutely love the XVI. Went with a much lighter flex than my 100 flex Drury curve Easton and it totally put a new dynamic on my shot. Now i really don't use the Easton sticks anymore. Went with an INT 67 flex Malkin Curve and i love it. The Intermediate flex works for me because i'm about 5'7 170lbs.

Don't laugh... I am brand new to hockey and currently only play in a floor hockey league.

The JOFA 5500 I have had for a few years and use for messing around on concrete on in the street. The Vapor XXV hasn't been used yet. The Vapor XXII has been used for a season and half of floor hockey. Both Vapors are INT 67 Flex with a PM9 Malkin Curve. The Easton Synergy ABS is the wife's for when she messes around with floor hockey. 100_1680.jpg

Hah if the ABS was lighter, it would be my first go-to for street hockey, still hunting for those legendary RBK 1K ABS woodies...

I was surprised at how light it was... It's a Jr. as she needs a smaller stick and for $20 bucks I really like it. I had never used a Zetterberg curve before and I was rather impressed.

I was surprised at how light it was... It's a Jr. as she needs a smaller stick and for $20 bucks I really like it. I had never used a Zetterberg curve before and I was rather impressed.

I picked up a SR and I immediately thought 'BRICK'

Hey guys, just picked this up today after stick and puck. Went into my local hockey shop just to browse around. When I saw it I thought me eyes were playing tricks on me. I had to buy it, these are sooo rare and also my favourite stick (even if its just the shaft). So now with this one it bumps my total Adrenaline count up to 5 (2 of which are the control grip version) and all are still in good condition.

Adrenaline in strong whip

EDIT - Just realized how long its been since I last posted and I also picked these up boxing day

Tackla 951

Edited by dieselbro

Hey guys, just picked this up today after stick and puck. Went into my local hockey shop just to browse around. When I saw it I thought me eyes were playing tricks on me. I had to buy it, these are sooo rare and also my favourite stick (even if its just the shaft). So now with this one it bumps my total Adrenaline count up to 5 (2 of which are the control grip version) and all are still in good condition.

there's a shop not too far from me that had a couple of these a few months ago. there's not a lot of traffic through there, so they're probably still there.

love when people pay top dollar for OV pro stocks thinking it will make them play like him

Or because they happen to like toe curves and they are in limited supply for those who shoot right, especially in a low flex for the smaller guys

love when people pay top dollar for OV pro stocks thinking it will make them play like him

do you know how rare sub 80 flex pro stocks are? how about retail toe curves? nobody expects to play like ovechkin. but for some people, myself included, thats as close to a preferred custom set up as we can get.

http://s618.photobucket.com/albums/tt261/n...nt=DSC08778.jpg

Damn son! You have some very nice Sabres gear!

Thanks man. I haven't seen too many people on here with Sabres gear. At least not that they've posted. Talk about a team that is hard to find gear for though. I think in the 3 or 4 years since they switched back to the blue and gold I have seen 2 pairs of pants on Ebay that weren't goalie.

I absolute love the Semin gloves. I've always had a thing for the Caps gloves. I passed on a pair of XXXX's and realized I had made a huge mistake. Saw these bad boys and snatched them right away. I think my favorites are the BU XXXX's though.

EDIT - Just realized how long its been since I last posted and I also picked these up boxing day

Tackla 951

so jealous......I can't find a freaking tps stick in strong whip. I'm not a big fan of the r6 I just picked up in reg flex.