Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

:lol: 2:30 in Calgary. All I can do is sit at my desk and stare at the lil clock in the corner of my desktop and wait till it says 5 so I can go get my TOs.

Sooooo it's 4:30 and no one has put up pictures of their TO's. i mean I know we've all seen them but I figured someone would "Show them off"

Trust me, I've been itching to get out of here to get them and post it.

:lol: 2:30 in Calgary. All I can do is sit at my desk and stare at the lil clock in the corner of my desktop and wait till it says 5 so I can go get my TOs.

;) It's 1:41 in Vancouver. I came in early so I can leave early to beat rush hour to get to The Hockey Shop. Probably be there for a while though so you might beat me. Only 2 hours to go though.

My new toys! (some a little older but skates and vapor xxxx's new)

TO skates: they really are incredible feeling, by far the best out of box fitting skates I've ever worn.

Vapor xxxx skills comp gloves courtesy of TBLfan

photo2oy.jpg

Edited by uclahockey707

TO skates: they really are incredible feeling, by far the best out of box fitting skates I've ever worn.

Nice. Can't wait to get out of work! Only crappy thing is that I don't have any ice time until saturday, unless I can get in on drop in tonight. My bro on the other hand is lucky as he has practice tonight so he'll get to use whatever skates he gets today (probably x:60's as he isn't a supreme fan).

Have you figured out what inserts you're going to use?

<----- Has TO envy.

I did just order a pair of LE X60s though. Last pair Hockeyworld had in my size. They should be showing up Monday. :D

those are sooooooo 2 months ago...... B)

I haven't had a chance to try anything other than the mid flex inserts cause I'm stuck at work all night, but, if you liked the one95s, these fit like gloves and their insane light.

As far as getting a chance to skate on these, I have a tournament starting tomorrow and I'll play 5 games over the next 3 days. Sooooo excited!!

Also, I was kinda curious, my shop only charged $749, I thought they were suppose to retail for 790??

Love it all mate! Especially the XXXX skills comp gloves, very nice.

I work PT at a Hockey Experts. Not the best hockey store in the world but the discount makes me :D

I feel the same for where I work, ordered my TOs today since they didn't bring in wides for me after asking for months.

Edited by t1tan

I feel the same for where I work, ordered my TOs today since they didn't bring in wides for me after asking for months.

You must not be involved in any ordering then. Cuz if you were, you'd know that you had to order these in like December (was 11/30 last date to order? I can't remember). Anyways, yeah, they had to order these almost a half year in advance, so you can't really bitch that they couldn't get them in your size (or width in this case).

You really need to calm down with your comments regarding my situation that you have no knowledge about.

Edited by t1tan

You really need to calm down with your comments regarding my situation that you have no knowledge about.

(I saw this post before yours in TO review, and posted before I saw that too, and really, didn't know it was the same person until I just saw this....)

Dude I'm just saying its not like they could have ordered them for you unless you asked before they put there order in. Unless they made some wheeling and dealing and their rep loves your store, it would be pretty hard to change the order if were talking several weeks or months after it has been put it. From the sound of what you were saying I was given the thought that you were criticizing your shop...still sounds like that, but not to the extent that i was thinking it was. Anyways, not a big deal, i don't care... I just wanted to make it clear to you that its not like your shop is full of assholes who don't care about their employees, conversely, its just that they couldn't do it.

And in TO thread, from the sounds of it you ordered a size too small, however you said you had a bit of room in them, so then a half size will work. You never mentioned that, which is why it seemed as if you screwed up and wasted a couple pay checks on skates that are going to be too small to you. But from what you've stated, they'll work perfect then.

(I saw this post before yours in TO review, and posted before I saw that too, and really, didn't know it was the same person until I just saw this....)

Dude I'm just saying its not like they could have ordered them for you unless you asked before they put there order in. Unless they made some wheeling and dealing and their rep loves your store, it would be pretty hard to change the order if were talking several weeks or months after it has been put it. From the sound of what you were saying I was given the thought that you were criticizing your shop...still sounds like that, but not to the extent that i was thinking it was. Anyways, not a big deal, i don't care... I just wanted to make it clear to you that its not like your shop is full of assholes who don't care about their employees, conversely, its just that they couldn't do it.

And in TO thread, from the sounds of it you ordered a size too small, however you said you had a bit of room in them, so then a half size will work. You never mentioned that, which is why it seemed as if you screwed up and wasted a couple pay checks on skates that are going to be too small to you. But from what you've stated, they'll work perfect then.

Misunderstandings happen, no big deal, I just try not to get into unnecessary detail with my posts. Honestly if you worked for the series of shops I do, you'd know the level of mental retardation I'm dealing with all the way to the top. Months before the booking happened I had a discussion with my managers to make sure a pair in my size was placed, and it was confirmed by them it would happen, obviously it didn't, things run very backwards and upside-down here. All-in-all they're ordered as of today and I was told the rep said expect them next week or the week after, I'm happy, but skate-less for the time being.

Sorry for off-topic