Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

pic is not inverted. wheel rotates counter clockwise.

not even close but yeah, I've been slacking on taking the pics. I've had some of that stuff since before xmas. :)

I think he meant a record for number of quoted photos in 1 post.

I think he meant a record for number of quoted photos in 1 post.

Yeah, I have no problem with a lot of pictures if they are yours, it's just funny that he quoted them all.

Yeah, I have no problem with a lot of pictures if they are yours, it's just funny that he quoted them all.

Sorry, didn't mean to quote all 7. I was on the phone trying to straighten out some fraud someone pulled at Qwest using my info, so I was a little preoccupied!

That RBK logo on the gloves looks like an afterthought with the horrible placement, haha. That said, pretty sick gloves.

I was thinking the same thing, but it may have been centralized in relation to the cuff...

My gloves arent from the internet.

There is still a few pairs of "replica's" on ebay.

You do realize if they are Canadian made with a bio-dri liner there is no difference. Right?

You do realize if they are Canadian made with a bio-dri liner there is no difference. Right?

If you are talking about those easton vintage gloves, its funny i saw a few cats on ebay talking about "these are the real deal, no the china fake nylon vintage gloves." I have a pair and they have a bio dri liner and are made in canada. No big deal, but great gloves though.

I still don't see the fascination with those gloves... I'm amazed at the prices they've been going for.

I liked them because I didnt want to pay $279 for custom warriors in the mustard or yellow colorway. Plus they feel pretty good. I got mine for well under $200. They certainly arent worth more than that in my opinion.

Yes I know.

But the 200$ pair on ebay is of a less quality.

Its a Canadian made pro look alike glove, some store in Montreal even sell them for 120$.

The only thing these 2 gloves have in common is the bio dri liner, thats it.

The cuff on the NBH Dupuis's looks considerably smaller than Orpiks Bauers. How do you find the Bauers in comparison?

As for the Hab old time gloves, generally they don't do much for me as they seem to be almost a novelty glove, however, Dupes those all leather ones you have are an awesome exception.

The cuff on the NBH Dupuis's looks considerably smaller than Orpiks Bauers. How do you find the Bauers in comparison?

As for the Hab old time gloves, generally they don't do much for me as they seem to be almost a novelty glove, however, Dupes those all leather ones you have are an awesome exception.

Totally unrelated...but who is that quote in yoru sig attributed to? That's pretty funny.

Your Oiler Eagles are still my favorite glove in the Show Off, I need to do a sneak order on the wife and order a pair of those.