Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Stuff gets "lost" a lot... Seems like it almost always finds it's way to craigslist, eBay and/or posted on MSH.

It will be interesting to see if the new owner cleans house completely or just changed people at the top.

Got these (Torspo Surge 221's and Mission Amp 3's) not long ago from Fatwabbit, only just got round to mounting the Pitch 3's onto the Torspo boots though :)

PS: There are 5 pairs of skates visible in the photo. Can you name them all?

img27442.jpg

Edited by Bender

Got these (Torspo Surge 221's and Mission Amp 3's) not long ago from Fatwabbit, only just got round to mounting the Pitch 3's onto the Torspo boots though :)

PS: There are 5 pairs of skates visible in the photo. Can you name them all?

img27442.jpg

I have a pair of AmpFly's...what's so special about the Drive Shaft anyways?

i was getting a little worried that i was the only nerd here. glad to hear my fellow hockey nerds are gear whores like me.

p.s you guys "gearwhores" when it comes to tech stuff?

Uh....yeah. Ask JR...it ain't pretty. 3 Macbook pros, a Quad core 8GB server running Windows 2008 R2, and a NetApp SAN at home. I got issues...but since that is my profession, that spending can be justified. My gear habit however....

Stuff gets "lost" a lot... Seems like it almost always finds it's way to craigslist, eBay and/or posted on MSH.

Nothing is getting lost.

That Stamkos was in my inventory. It was sold to a local "collector" who flips them on eBay. I told them that he does this, and they acknowledged that fact and yet sold it to him anyway.

I hate sharpening skates with those damn drive shaft things. makes it hard to get them in the skate holder. :angry:

Offer me a discount on new holders then :P nah jk

Nothing is getting lost.

That Stamkos was in my inventory. It was sold to a local "collector" who flips them on eBay. I told them that he does this, and they acknowledged that fact and yet sold it to him anyway.

They only care that someone pays them. Once they put cash in pocket, they don't care where it goes.

no where close dude :P its a modified p92

don't blame ya though, i hate the down the stick shots of the curve, their really misleading =/ especially when someone tilts it, prefer birds eye, so much better

If I knew how to post I would put a pic up of it. My p106 looks nothing like the any other p106 I have seen on a stick. A lot more toe, basically a slightly tamer version of the stamkos in pic.

Some St's I found at sportchek today lol

DSC_0009.jpg

the blade seems really weird..

DSC_0010.jpg

I saw three of the same sticks thats had the Russia name bar and they were 2 lidstrom clones and a drury clone and they all had they greyish part in the blade.

My latest picks up from last week and the week before. 2010 Dolomite Spynes Non Grip, and a brand new pair of Easton GX 1350's.

img2039zk.jpg

Went thru old stuff from older computers and saw this. About 6 years old and tho it's showing barely any of the sticks, it's a nice reminder of when the collection wasn't so big and a wife/kids weren't around to relegate them to storage. Also remind me how shitty phone pics were in the day.

sticks.jpg

Went thru old stuff from older computers and saw this. About 6 years old and tho it's showing barely any of the sticks, it's a nice reminder of when the collection wasn't so big and a wife/kids weren't around to relegate them to storage. Also remind me how shitty phone pics were in the day.

- img -

Oh baby! What a classic collection, I would die for another original synergy lol..btw Mack, is that first stick on the left the actual length of the blade!?

I think I still have those OG Synergys in storage. IIRC they're Nolans, RPs and a Sundin or two.

The stick on the left is a little skewed. It's an Arnott and the tape looks to be coming off the tip, giving it that weird uncircumsized look.

Edit: Shit, I think I could name them all L-R. Arnott, Sundin, Sundin, Doan, Arnott, RP, Nolan, RP, Sundin, Lundmark, Nolan, Arnott, Blake.

The stick on the left is a little skewed. It's an Arnott and the tape looks to be coming off the tip, giving it that weird uncircumsized look.

It's like a stick without a face!

Just the sight of an Xn10... :( .

Almost enough to bring a tear to your eye.