Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Automorph, that may be the most impressive, and colorful collection of gloves I've ever seen...Do you chose which pair to wear depending on your breakfast cereal that day?

..... yep just checked I just jizzed a little.

Did you pick up some of those from TSR, I have seen quite a few of those gloves on their facebook page.

The glove whore in me resurfaced, argh. Been eyeing some of the Bauers for a while. Got these Jason Williams gloves today. Already have the Rafalski, Draper, and Kopecky Wings gloves. I need to stop, lol.

williams%20bauer%201.jpg

williams%20bauer%202.jpg

Haha, those just ended. Was checking them out. Cool palm.

Did you see the Leino pair that's on the BAY right now? Probably a stupid question...

Edited by Brian Harte

Haha, those just ended. Was checking them out. Cool palm.

Did you see the Leino pair that's on the BAY right now? Probably a stupid question...

Yep, but I already have the Draper Warriors. I was torn between the Williams and Rafalski Bauers though. Figured I already had a pair of Rafalski Missions so I jumped on these. Actually used a snipe deal to wait and get them. I only had entered $139 as the max I'd go. Figured if I got outbid then maybe I'd go for the Rafalski's. I'd think someone would grab those too.

I still don't see the fascination with those gloves... I'm amazed at the prices they've been going for.

I like 'em, but they aren't worth what people are asking for them. I refuse to spend over $120 on gloves

gloves.jpg

one90 pros - bottom are u michigan, travis turnbull returns. top are from east west hockey.

vapor xxxx pros - black are unnamed. blue are nikita filatov returns. 14" -1 cuff.

im starting to love the xxxxs more and more as i wear them.

gloves.jpg

one90 pros - bottom are u michigan, travis turnbull returns. top are from east west hockey.

vapor xxxx pros - black are unnamed. blue are nikita filatov returns. 14" -1 cuff.

im starting to love the xxxxs more and more as i wear them.

While I love the Bauer logo alone, them adding the Nike swoosh to it and enclosing it into a rectangle is damn near butchery of the Bauer logo...ruins those gloves. With just the Bauer logo they'd be sick.

Family Picture

DSC00274.jpg

Very nice collection!

Thanks to you, now I'm ordering my 2nd pair of gloves.