Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I love the Phoenix colour scheme too. Keep wanting to buy a pair but they don't match any jersey I wear. Not even in practise

Having a collection of gloves is a bit odd. Having a collection that you never use is just plain dumb!

What's up guys, it's been a long time since I've logged in but here's my most recent work. I dried my 60s outside in the sun and they changed colors like crazy and it looked like crap so I changed them to black. I think they turned out great

AndStuff101.jpg

Those Kostitsyn Creepers are amazing! What team were they intended for, do you know?

Sergei used them with the Canadiens for a few games :)

You mean you have been looking for a reasonably price pair? Probably won't happen

Haha well yes, somewhat reasonably priced. I wouldn't pay more than customs would cost me..

What's up guys, it's been a long time since I've logged in but here's my most recent work. I dried my 60s outside in the sun and they changed colors like crazy and it looked like crap so I changed them to black. I think they turned out great

AndStuff101.jpg

so that's what It'd look like eh?

I have used a fabric acrylic marker for a few skates and have debated doing that, but mine were Anton Volchenkov and kinda wanna keep them original.

I used Sharpie Paint pens(oil based) and did it in layers and tried to keep it as consistant as possible

Nice job. I always liked how teemu selannes did the same thing. Black with the silver heel cup. Very nice.

found em at work earlier this week, they almost match my teams jersey as well!

LOVE those! customs or did you find them somewhere? they match my primary team's colors perfectly!

*edited because I don't qoute pics*

Those came out great but I'm just curious as too what toungues those are?

Edited by RussianDangler15

nothing super new or extremely cool.. just wanted to share!

Those are some beauty gloves man. I am really liking the bauer 4 rolls more and more.

peckmic2 those warriors look nice.