Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

so is it me, or is the totalone line of protective gear basically the same as the one95.. visually they look the same to me. except for the colours.. sorry if this has been discussed already

so is it me, or is the totalone line of protective gear basically the same as the one95.. visually they look the same to me. except for the colours.. sorry if this has been discussed already

I disagree, I would say the most similar piece is the elbow pads other than that they're pretty different.

...I don't even want to know how much all of that cost. :ohmy:

Heres a tally

APX 799.99

s19 helm $129.99

cage $49.99

TotalOne 229.99

shoulders 129.99

shinnies 109.99

elbows 89.99

-----------------

Subtotal $1,539.93

+10% tax 153.99

-----------------------

Grand Total of 1693.92

Heres a tally

APX 799.99

s19 helm $129.99

cage $49.99

TotalOne 229.99

shoulders 129.99

shinnies 109.99

elbows 89.99

-----------------

Subtotal $1,539.93

+10% tax 153.99

-----------------------

Grand Total of 1693.92

only thing that confuses me the most is that if you're going to use that kind of gear, but only one stick?

When I bought the gloves, they had the backhand padding cut out. I had them add it for $25 (they actually had to take the glove apart to add it), mesh gussets was $15 and was without them for about 2 weeks. Very well worth it considering I bought them for $78 originally. I would say the fit is very similar to the retail Eagle PPF with the backhand padding inside.

That is awesome. I'm definitely going to be adding mesh gussets to my X72s. For $15 that's a no-brainer. Only problem is I'll have to wear my bright silver muskokas while the eagles are in the shop. :facepalm:

Heres a tally

APX 799.99

s19 helm $129.99

cage $49.99

TotalOne 229.99

shoulders 129.99

shinnies 109.99

elbows 89.99

-----------------

Subtotal $1,539.93

+10% tax 153.99

-----------------------

Grand Total of 1693.92

im glad i dont pay retail prices for this gear haha. I got a pretty sizeable tax refund and decided to upgrade some of my stuff.

only thing that confuses me the most is that if you're going to use that kind of gear, but only one stick?

i have a few older sticks, thats just my newest one. i decided to add another p14 to my arsenal, this time with griptac :)

Here's my haul from the the New York Islanders Pro Shop. Frans Nielson Warrior Franchises, RBK shell. (The helmet is actually from Worcester Sharks sale)

Again, I can't say how helpful the guys at the Isles pro shop were, def recommend them.

isles_gear.jpg

Edited by the_game

Here's my haul from the the New York Islanders Pro Shop. Frans Nielson Warrior Franchises, RBK shell. (The helmet is actually from Worcester Sharks sale)

Again, I can't say how helpful the guys at the Isles pro shop were, def recommend them.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa422/CocoaPuffs4Life/isles_gear.jpg[/img

what skates are those? did you grab them from the sale too?

what skates are those? did you grab them from the sale too?

AIREAYE, those skates you see are my pride & joy, a pair pro stock Bauer 1000s and no I did not get those from the Islanders sale, they were actually purchased at the pro shop at South Windsor arena (CT).

AIREAYE, those skates you see are my pride & joy, a pair pro stock Bauer 1000s and no I did not get those from the Islanders sale, they were actually purchased at the pro shop at South Windsor arena (CT).

I've seen a few pairs floating around SWC, none in an 8 though. That's my LHS and I'm lucky it's such a huge shop with **reasonable** prices. Especially love the Tent Sale. You know when it will be?

I've seen a few pairs floating around SWC, none in an 8 though. That's my LHS and I'm lucky it's such a huge shop with **reasonable** prices. Especially love the Tent Sale. You know when it will be?

I'm from that "neck of the woods", sale dates are June 10, 11 and 12. I missed it last year, any good deals?