Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

2wcgu8l.jpg

my skates were sooo dusty. had them for about 6 years. finally bought new reebok 7k's white edition

Edited by goodc713

Which pair are your favorite????

I would have to say th TotalOne's :)

I only skated once in the APX, so I cant judge for now.

Love the Cole M1's. I'd kill for a pair of those. It's almost impossible to find a pair of M1's theses days, especially in a color I don't have.

The NME helmet is also sweet. I loved the helmet but could never find one bigger than a medium.

wow, that's a lot of skates with a lot of different type of fit.

My thoughts exactly!

<--- Avatar

Yeah dude, that's your avatar :facepalm:

Decided to relocate my gear out of it's own dedicated room and into the mud room.

5760221815_4866f4aa66_z.jpg5760765166_88900657a9_z.jpg

5760765488_d27ca708b2_z.jpg

Not the entire collection, there are a couple of pants on the other side of the of the closet, a massive collection of Reebok/Adidas Edge and Nike Swift socks, and bunch of jerseys not pictured.

Decided to relocate my gear out of it's own dedicated room and into the mud room.

gear pic

more gear pic

Not the entire collection, there are a couple of pants on the other side of the of the closet, a massive collection of Reebok/Adidas Edge and Nike Swift socks, and bunch of jerseys not pictured.

is it just me or have your shins been shortened?

nice collection btw.

not the entire collection, there are a couple of pants on the other side of the of the closet, a massive collection of Reebok/Adidas Edge and Nike Swift socks, and bunch of jerseys not pictured.

thats such a sweet set up man!

5760221815_4866f4aa66_z.jpg5760765166_88900657a9_z.jpg

5760765488_d27ca708b2_z.jpg

hmm how tall are you?

is it just me or have your shins been shortened?

nice collection btw.

yes, they've been shorten, i play D and like extra wide shin pads. going an inch bigger, then cutting off the extra inch means i get a much wider pad.

hmm how tall are you?

5'7"

Edited by tamtamg

yes, they've been shorten, i play D and like extra wide shin pads. going an inch bigger, then cutting off the extra inch means i get a much wider pad.

That is an outstanding idea, I had never thought of that. I'm going to try that this summer. I've always heated them and flared them as wide as I possibly could, but I really dig your idea too. I play D also, and I like my shins super wide, like Pavol Demitra's shins wide. As an aside, I've always wondered what he used.