Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Westside

2024-2025 Gear Sightings

Figured this would be timely with prospect camps starting up.

New Utah team wearing the new Fanatics style practice jerseys and new team colored Jetspeed gloves

ibxf394fm5ad1.jpeg

Edited by Westside

1 hour ago, steve66 said:

Are those the new fanatic socks also? 

Those look really bad... like they'd never stay straight

• Like 1

Funny, I originally had a comment about the socks, but in another photo they looked like they were following the same template as Reebok/adidas so I removed it

Pretty sure you can even see the Adidas logo peaking out on these ones haha. So good spot. The material on the thigh area is a lot more "mesh" than the Reebok ones I have. But funny enough I stopped wearing my Reebok ones since they always twisted on me.

[image] - 4383894.jpg

That's what I thought too. Seemed like the upside down U-shaped knee area stood out more on the initial photo and the mesh more pronounced. I didn't remember CCM/Reebok/Adidas socks looking like that when I wore them, but like you, I haven't worn them in a while

Every logo and design that Utah has produced would be underwhelming and uninspired for a beer league team, let alone a franchise that cost a billion dollars. 

• Like 1

Yeah, but none of these logos will persist after the first season? Great cash grab to basically have 2 entirely different lines of merch in 2 years and have all the FOMO people grabbing the UTAH HC stuff.