Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RWhockey

Nike/Bauer ONE95/ONE75 Skates

Downspec. Like previously stated, it's not like last year where ONE90 was a standalone skate and Supreme 70 was a top-end traditional skate.

Hi JR, will they still have Traditional Skate model next year(supreme line)(fit like 8090)?

Downspec. Like previously stated, it's not like last year where ONE90 was a standalone skate and Supreme 70 was a top-end traditional skate.

Hi JR, will they still have Traditional Skate model next year(supreme line)(fit like 8090)?

I don't know. It isn't sounding like it.

Hmmm. I was kinda hopin they had gotten rid of the blue. Other than that its pretty cool. The heel looks all shiny, like an easton skate.

i was just thinking that, the heel looks carbony, maybe they have something like eastons COIL going on. maybe a one piece comp skate (i'm not real up to date with the supreme series so maybe the ONE 90 is already?)

Hmmm. I was kinda hopin they had gotten rid of the blue. Other than that its pretty cool. The heel looks all shiny, like an easton skate.

i was just thinking that, the heel looks carbony, maybe they have something like eastons COIL going on. maybe a one piece comp skate (i'm not real up to date with the supreme series so maybe the ONE 90 is already?)

No

No

no the ONE90 isn't or no this new skate isnt?

or both? :P

JR already said that Fisher was just demo'ing the new material. I doubt the new One95's are comp. Probably just an evolution of the tech mesh that NBH uses.

I( have seen the one95's in person, and they are NOT composite. Similar to the one 90's, but smoother exterior. However, the pair that I saw did not look great. Hopefully they were not the finished product, or else I am NOT impressed with the look of the skate at all. I didn't try them on, although the person who did get them baked (I am not going to mention his name, but take in mind I am in New Jersey (hint, hint)) said they were quite comfortable. Thats really the only info I have have at this time.

Bud, what holder are they using? The purple/clear ls2 power? Or something else?

It'll be a white LS2 that can accommodate regular/Power blades. The accent on the back is blue, not red like the Vapor.

After all the time and work NBH put into making the one90, i mean they created a machine just so they could make the one90, i dont think they would scrap those plans for carbon, or anything else.