Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Some people feel fortunate enough to be able to play... as opposed to using the glass as a full length mirror all the time. A couple of guys I skate with use gear people on here would consider "eyesore", but some have said it has sentimental value, and others just dont care.

So? Some guys are like my dad wearing Bauer Supremes from 1989, and sweatpants over their shinguards. Other guys like Me just genuinely like hockey gear. I know I shoot the same in premium or pro stock gloves as I do when I borrowed my little brothers no name (AHS) gloves. I just like the pro stock better. I would play the game with rolled up magazines tied to my legs If I had to, but I dont have to, and theres no reason for you to be so judgemental about the things 90% of us here on MSH like. No ones judging you, this isn't PHEW.

Some people feel fortunate enough to be able to play... as opposed to using the glass as a full length mirror all the time. A couple of guys I skate with use gear people on here would consider "eyesore", but some have said it has sentimental value, and others just dont care.

So? Some guys are like my dad wearing Bauer Supremes from 1989, and sweatpants over their shinguards. Other guys like Me just genuinely like hockey gear. I know I shoot the same in premium or pro stock gloves as I do when I borrowed my little brothers no name (AHS) gloves. I just like the pro stock better. I would play the game with rolled up magazines tied to my legs If I had to, but I dont have to, and theres no reason for you to be so judgemental about the things 90% of us here on MSH like. No ones judging you, this isn't PHEW.

Good point, coudln't agree better. PHEW takes it way too far, sure its nice to have good style and a nice flop but they tell off just about everyone without 4 rolls, a 4500 helmet and flopped skates, not to mention they always catch on to latest fads. I was tired of people not knowing nothing on there.

Looks like Warrior liked JR's gloves because now you can get "Warrior" all the way across the cuff roll, eliminating the stripes on the cuff.

I didn't realize it was such a big deal?

IMG_0061.jpg

Those are retail "Pro Series" with no cuff stripes.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it.... If you read the post directly above my response, you'll see what I was saying. I'm saying some people don't care if everything's color coordinated, they just wear whatever and play. I don't care if anyone judges me.. I just don't feel like it's a fashion show. So a guys gloves don't match his sweater, big deal? I'm not being judgemental at all... I just wouldn't go as far as to say it's "unbelieveable", or "the nerve on that guy".

Edited by AnthonyJTa

Good point, coudln't agree better. PHEW takes it way too far, sure its nice to have good style and a nice flop but they tell off just about everyone without 4 rolls, a 4500 helmet and flopped skates, not to mention they always catch on to latest fads. I was tired of people not knowing nothing on there.

and then en masse like little lemmings they all decide they are tired of seeing 4500's, flop, flow, and four rolls. I sometimes wonder exactly how much gear they think is out there?

Ha, funny...

JR, Sometimes I get the impression that you know everything months in advance of the general hockey public. oh wait, you do :P

and then en masse like little lemmings they all decide they are tired of seeing 4500's, flop, flow, and four rolls. I sometimes wonder exactly how much gear they think is out there?

The day phew gives up on 4rolls and 4500's , thats probably one of the signs of the apocalypse. I never really liked 4 rolls that much, there good gloves but i much prefer my warriors.

Ha, funny...

JR, Sometimes I get the impression that you know everything months in advance of the general hockey public. oh wait, you do :P

Sorry, but I can't lay claim to that one.

Reason why that logo is bigger in the NHL is for tv exposure.

I dont think there is an up charge now, I went on the customizer yesterday and now you can select to have the full cuff just say warrior and not have the colors of the stripes on the cuff......

Yeah, there's definitely no upcharge now for the entire cuff.

(Fletch, those gloves are awesome by the way.)

just went back and noticed that. Sweet

Now I gotta redo mine :lol:

I think Im gonna do a combo of the carbon / tufftek

I don't know what the upcharge was for the logo (not that it matters now ;)). There definitely was an upcharge for the custom cuff but they didn't itemize everything so I don't know what the cost was per customization. The final cost of the glove was $280.00 though, in case anyone is wondering. A nice chunk of change but they are honestly the best gloves I have ever owned. I love 'em.

I hope that I get the small embroidery on mine. Luckily I went with my nickname instead of my full name.

Dude, I asked for that and PAID for it and they forgot to put it on....I was going to inquire about it but I decided I would rather deal with it and not have to mail my gloves back and face another delay. The font you want (and what I ordered) is "NHL font", but what I got was "Standard." If there's one thing I don't like about my gloves, it's the huge font my name is in.

<_<

If you go with either of those, keep in mind they aren't covered by the warranty....

What warranty is on the normal palms? I had a problem with my Warrior Royale palms after a month and they told me there was no warranty on palms but they did replace the gloves for me since it was only a month.