Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

does anyone know if you can order pens colour bauer 4-roll gloves right from bauer? or where i can find some lol

Do you want this years gloves with the vegas gold or last years all black? Send me a pm.

Yes, they showed up about a week before the estimated shipping date.

I'll post the jerseys soon.....I got them from AK and the blue and orange were wrong but they are being cool and replacing them.

My new and (according to the price-jack) improved Franchises....

Just out of curiosity...how much have Warrior custom prices increased since their inception? I noticed they seemed more expensive but wasn't sure how much.

Depends on your options the base glove is more expensive and certain add ons have been jacked in price I believe embroidary (sp) has been jacked up 3 bucks as well.

Prices were pretty steady for a few years at around $200 for Franchises starting when they were still MB22s by MIA. In February they tacked about $60 to the base prices of both gloves and their pants. Still worth it if you ask me.

Oh and our colors actually were Little Caesars-inspired but, no, they don't have purple.

Edited by Mikael1052

I think $200 is stretching the cost for Franchises. No double-stitched thumbs, screened logos... $260 worth? You'd think they could stitch the logos and MAYBE let you get no backroll stitching.

Prices were pretty steady for a few years at around $200 for Franchises starting when they were still MB22s by MIA. In February they tacked about $60 to the base prices of both gloves and their pants. Still worth it if you ask me.

Oh and our colors actually were Little Caesars-inspired but, no, they don't have purple.

Typical Warrior Hockey. Montreal 9000 (foam core) goal sticks used to be $80-90 USD. Now they are called the Swagger and cost $115.

i have 2 pairs of mia gloves and i never paid over 80$ for either of em and they have everything plastic inserts you name it... i think franchise customs are ridiculusly priced.

I think $200 is stretching the cost for Franchises. No double-stitched thumbs, screened logos... $260 worth? You'd think they could stitch the logos and MAYBE let you get no backroll stitching.

Yikes....mine were $280.00 when all was said and done. <_<

i have 2 pairs of mia gloves and i never paid over 80$ for either of em and they have everything plastic inserts you name it... i think franchise customs are ridiculusly priced.

woahh you must have connections... MIA's for under $80 a pop... where do you buy your gloves ?

Hey, don't get me wrong here... Everyone can spend their money how they want and they can be happy with it. ...I'm just saying that $260 is more than I would pay for custom Franchises, unless I can customize EVERYTHING. I paid less than $260 for my eagles and I adjusted finger length, logos and added a single-layer palm to the stock options.

Hey, don't get me wrong here... Everyone can spend their money how they want and they can be happy with it. ...I'm just saying that $260 is more than I would pay for custom Franchises, unless I can customize EVERYTHING. I paid less than $260 for my eagles and I adjusted finger length, logos and added a single-layer palm to the stock options.

I couldn't agree more. Now if I can just get a pair of the new AKs like David had.....

I think what I find most frustrating is that I'm looking for a product that Eagle used to have in stock (but not anymore) that's somewhat simple but now it'll costa good amount to recreate- more than I think I'm willing to pay. I'll stop whining now about purple gloves.

gloves.jpg

Edited by Moose

Well, I did get mine pretty much fully customized...it was before they weren't allowing the custom cuff, etc.

Edited by Fletch

woahh you must have connections... MIA's for under $80 a pop... where do you buy your gloves ?

I paid 80$ for brand new Rbk/Mia mb22 glove's for my beer league la king black jersey scheme

and 80$ for almost new warrior franchise zbynek michalek pro stock :P for pick up.

Well, I did get mine pretty much fully customized...it was before they weren't allowing the custom cuff, etc.

Well, for $260 I want; custom cuff, custom graphics package, sewn cuff logos, lock thumb, single-layer palm with digital finger tip overlays and NO white stitching. I'm not holding my breath.

I couldn't agree more. Now if I can just get a pair of the new AKs like David had.....

You and me both. Those AKs are gorgeous. There are a couple others with them but I cant recall which players had them. I think it was someone on the Canucks.

Edited by TBLfan

They are X72s, the PPFs weren't out yet so the outline of "Eagle" was unique. Obviously, no thumb logo or model branding, 1/4" added to finger length. MSH2 single-layer palm, MSH2 gussets.

IMG_1384-1.jpg

Edited by TBLfan