Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

So it looks like a little sweet talking to prostockhockeygear is in order. I'm hoping to do there custom deal by the end of the month but I think I want the mesh gussets if I'm going to pay that much.

This is what I received from Warrior. I fowarded the e-mail to prostockhockeygear and they are looking into it, and most likely will be able to do it.

We can do the air mesh gussets for your custom Franchises, no problem. You'll just need to add a note in the comments section at the end of the order process. There is no additional charge for this feature.

I just got my custom Franchises, but hearing about the mesh gussets makes me want to order another pair with mesh gussets. I have mesh gussets on the Easton Pro stock 4 rolls that I have and I love them.

New Franchises That I'm finalizing today. What do you guys think? It's the Montreal gloves changed to look more like a Rangers glove (I couldn't do exactly what I wanted to do on the customizer). And hopefully it will have mesh gussets. It's Narrow fit, all Tufftek, pro-pack and micro-nash palms.

WarriorMyCustomFranchise-Rangersjpg.jpg

ok can i get your opinions on these gloves, Im going to order a pair of these gloves but am torn between these three styles, im not sure which one to go with let me know which ones you guys like best

Gloves2.jpg

Gloves1.jpg

Gloves3.jpg

Led the last one but try it with the full cuff roll might look better.They are almost like the one just ordered except mine are reverse color.

gant.th.jpg

Edited by Havok19

what did they mess up? they got something slightly wrong on mine. I was supposed to have silver as the outline color but they did white instead. I still liked it so I just kept the gloves they sent.

Classic cuff that goes down the outside of the glove. I'd be okay with a classic cuff on tufftek, but that last stripe/edge of the glove bothers me. Kudos for getting my name right.

Until Warrior starts offering gloves based off of this model, I will not be ordering customs from them. :(

img0007qg.jpg

This is what I received from Warrior. I fowarded the e-mail to prostockhockeygear and they are looking into it, and most likely will be able to do it.

We can do the air mesh gussets for your custom Franchises, no problem. You'll just need to add a note in the comments section at the end of the order process. There is no additional charge for this feature.

hopefully I can ride those coat tails and get mine done too.

Are those Modano Warriors Krev?

Edit, I found pictures myself, they look the same.

What's the improvement of that model?

Edited by IniNew

You can buy my GX800's if you want :)

If I didn't have 3 of that same pair, you needn't worry. My challenge to you is to find me another pair of North Stars 800, or 9500. ;)

ok can i get your opinions on these gloves, Im going to order a pair of these gloves but am torn between these three styles, im not sure which one to go with let me know which ones you guys like best

i like #1.

If I didn't have 3 of that same pair, you needn't worry. My challenge to you is to find me another pair of North Stars 800, or 9500. ;)

Those were some of the sickist looking gloves ever. Dallas should go back to that scheme for gloves.

None. Cut off the same dies. No air pad on top of the hand, but that's it.

And they aren't leather. Still one piece fingers as well I believe. TBL has a pair, I'm sure he could tell us more.

Did you order them straight from warrior? I'm thinking of ordering mine from prostockhockeygear.com because as far as i know they're cheaper ordering them that way, where if I were to order them from warriors website they would run me $295 plus taxes and shipping (if there applicable) but from PSHG.com they would run me only $270ish i know its not a huge difference but for me it is :P

So if i do order them from PSHG.com is there a way to get them to make a note to put mesh gussets on mine? or will they not do that?

Did you order them straight from warrior? I'm thinking of ordering mine from prostockhockeygear.com because as far as i know they're cheaper ordering them that way, where if I were to order them from warriors website they would run me $295 plus taxes and shipping (if there applicable) but from PSHG.com they would run me only $270ish i know its not a huge difference but for me it is :P

So if i do order them from PSHG.com is there a way to get them to make a note to put mesh gussets on mine? or will they not do that?

They haven't gotten back to me with a final answer yet, but I will let you know. I don't see how or why they wouldn't be able to if Warrior sais they can do it for free with just a note attached to the order.

They haven't gotten back to me with a final answer yet, but I will let you know. I don't see how or why they wouldn't be able to if Warrior sais they can do it for free with just a note attached to the order.

ok cool thanks, yes please let me know what they say