Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Those look fantastic! I wish the stitching was red though... The carbon vs. nylon is very subtle and nice touch.

What do you guys get in terms of foam with the custom Warriors? Trilam? Pro Pack?

And they aren't leather. Still one piece fingers as well I believe. TBL has a pair, I'm sure he could tell us more.

Split fingers. Two different overlays, name is stitched in a different place. The thumb logo on mine is also stitched, I think it's screened on the regular glove.

Split fingers. Two different overlays, name is stitched in a different place. The thumb logo on mine is also stitched, I think it's screened on the regular glove.

God. Split fingers on modern GX's would be heaven. :)

ok cool thanks, yes please let me know what they say

Here's the response I received today:

"Warrior has told me they will not do these customizations. I can add mesh gussets in the comments and see if they will do them or not."

I'm not sure how I can get a response directly from Warrior stating they could do it, and then they are telling the retail store they can't. Personnaly I'm going to pass for now.

Edited by rangers1234

what i dont understand about the warrior custom gloves is there are expensive as hell, but you cant get mesh gussets or a different cuff? so the only thing you get to customize is the color?

^^^They seem to do extra custom stuff, but it really just depends on who you talk to and what shop you order through. Really inconsistent info on what they're willing to do. But, that said, I love their gloves and have had no issues with them.

plenty of folks have gotten extra custom options such as different cuffs and gussets but yes, the customization is mostly about colors and embroidered names and numbers. other things available on the customizer include different palms and foams.

Here's the response I received today:

"Warrior has told me they will not do these customizations. I can add mesh gussets in the comments and see if they will do them or not."

I'm not sure how I can get a response directly from Warrior stating they could do it, and then they are telling the retail store they can't. Personnaly I'm going to pass for now.

hmm well, that kinda sucks, cause you could take a chance that they might do it which sounds like they should, but at the same time i dont want to put out all that much money and not get exactly what i want...tough call :rolleyes:

is navy really that dark like almost black? because i just ordered warriors and switched to regular montreal blue is that really blue or is it a little darker the guy i spoke with said it will match close to the blue that the rangers use

is navy really that dark like almost black? because i just ordered warriors and switched to regular montreal blue is that really blue or is it a little darker the guy i spoke with said it will match close to the blue that the rangers use

huh?

Is navy really that dark like almost black? Because I just ordered warriors and switched to regular montreal blue. Is that really blue, or is it a little darker? The guy I spoke with said it will match close to the blue that the rangers use...

I think that's what he said, but I'm not 100% sure. :rolleyes:

The navy blue is very dark, while the mont. blue is a much different color. I tried to lay my NYR gloves over my navy ones so you could see the difference.

phototpg.jpg

those rangers gloves are they prostock or you get them done by warrior?

they're pro stock, like BJB said above, bought them off powerplay auctions on eBay. Had been waiting for a pair to come up that wasn't trashed and these were practically brand new so I kinda jumped at them.

Sorry...not gonna happen.

Oh, I know, it's a complete and total pipe dream on my part. I'm running out of GX gloves to hoard/use! :P

Sorry...not gonna happen.

Woah. What kind of model are those based off of? They look like me as their based of those old Easton Air gloves, except alot of the pvc inserts are split. Those look pretty good though. I'd give them a shot.

Woah. What kind of model are those based off of? They look like me as their based of those old Easton Air gloves, except alot of the pvc inserts are split. Those look pretty good though. I'd give them a shot.

Modano's Easton GX 9500's.

I feel like if Easton or Warrior did a limited edition run of 9500's they'd sell them pretty damn fast. Nylon, split fingers, new technology, same design and fit... oh man. Gimme 5 pair. :D

Edited by Krev