Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

Went to the flames sale today, good amount of skates, pants, helmets. Most of the gloves were in pretty rough shape and the sticks were mostly sickicks and TPS R8(Bubba, not sure who that is on the flames) ugly curves.

I ended up with 2 Andre Zyuzin Dolo shaft($10) blade($20) combos and some edge socks($10), they had boxes of flames game worn, but I ended up finding some sweet non flames colors (black/red and white/yellow/black) post pics later.

img1226rj6.th.jpg

Picked up this stuff today at the flames sale. Brand New Nilson tps r8 lite gloves, Brand New Erickson easton synergy gloves, Brand New Nilson Vapour xxxx skates, Brand New Bauer supreme 5000 gel series shin pads, 6 Brand New Zuzyn warrior taperd blades, Brand New Conroy tapered mission fuel shaft, Used Smith S17, Brand New no name synergy, 4 Brand New Bubba tps R8 lite sticks, and 2 sets of RBK edge socks.

alrite for you leaf fans out there i was told the sale is June 13th

Really, who told you that? I haven't heard anything yet, but would love to go.

my friend works at the acc he told me

Hmm - might need someone to pick me up some dark EDGE socks - XLs. Need something to match MSH - and won't find anything right til Boston has their 3rds.

Any sale that has EDGE, I want some if you're going to be reasonable with pricing. White color preferred or navy but color really isnt important.

Some one buy me a set of Edge practice socks, either black dominant or white dominant. Pleaassseeee. :D

Devils are having their sale on Friday at the Rock to go along with their draft party. Hope to pick up some socks and maybe a set of gloves and a vsor.

On Saturday, June 21, the Avs will conducts its annual Equipment Sale from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in the Grand Atrium of Pepsi Center.