Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Taxes are done. Looks like I've got enough coming back to:

Pay for my Summer Hockey League...and buy some new gear (Obviously!)

Buy a new TV

& Put a dent into some non-mortgage related debt

Still have to file for my ECO Rrebates. Then the real fun begins!

Thank you Government :) (Never thought I'd say that!)

I wish I got tax returns. I have to pay taxes instead, which sucks ass this time of year.

I finally got myself signed back up for school. I've gotten tired of sitting around and not having a real career, which I'm glad I'm feeling now and not at 45 when I'm a sad old fucker. Wish I would've just stuck with it a few years ago, because I'd be done by now, but I couldn't be bothered to go at the time. Part of me is excited to go back, and the other part is really nervous.

thats a nice list man!

Just got back from a great trip to Tampa Bay for the Pens game, included a stop in Raleigh for the Pens game thursday night. Went to a st pattys day parade and got lots of beads haah. Going up to pittsburgh next weekend for back to back home games and then to Atlanta in early april.. All told I'll see 5 of the Pens last 16 regular season games. Already had spring break! :)

might as well throw on cartman's version of heat of the moment while your at it

god you're a psychic i just listened to that

And, It pays to be a ginger. Irish, that is. Got 4 loaves of soda bread to munch on for tonight and tomorow and a crock of corned beef and cabbage cooking right now with the fat still on it. mmmmm, I can have 5 people over, any takers? :P

Anyone elses' wife, gf, or mom make any good irish food or anything else for tomorrow? Did I mention, i also get to skip school tomorrow to play in my city's parade in my mom's school's band. Sghe is a middle school teacher

Edited by ndlancer95

god you're a psychic i just listened to that

And, It pays to be a ginger. Irish, that is. Got 4 loaves of soda bread to munch on for tonight and tomorow and a crock of corned beef and cabbage cooking right now with the fat still on it. mmmmm, I can have 5 people over, any takers? :P

Anyone elses' wife, gf, or mom make any good irish food or anything else for tomorrow? Did I mention, i also get to skip school tomorrow to play in my city's parade in my mom's school's band. Sghe is a middle school teacher

My grandmother is making boiled dinner tommorrow night. Only my father and his siblings are invited though.....grr

Edited by bostonjuniorblackhawks

My grandmother is making boiled dinner tommorrow night. Only my father and his siblings are invited though.....grr

\

Boiled dinner?

Edit: I got half of my team coming to dinner and we rented ice time 8-10 at night so we can screw around and hang out

Edited by ndlancer95

\

Boiled dinner?

Edit: I got half of my team coming to dinner and we rented ice time 8-10 at night so we can screw around and hang out

New England boiled dinner is a one pot dish consisting of corned beef or plain beef brisket or smoked picnic ham shoulder, with cabbage, carrots and potatoes. When made with corned beef, it's an Irish-American corned beef and cabbage dish, traditionally made around St. Patrick's Day. My parents like to make it with plain, uncured brisket. Others make it with smoked ham shoulder. The following recipe is for boiled dinner made with either corned beef or plain beef brisket.

From some random recipe website

New England boiled dinner is a one pot dish consisting of corned beef or plain beef brisket or smoked picnic ham shoulder, with cabbage, carrots and potatoes. When made with corned beef, it's an Irish-American corned beef and cabbage dish, traditionally made around St. Patrick's Day. My parents like to make it with plain, uncured brisket. Others make it with smoked ham shoulder. The following recipe is for boiled dinner made with either corned beef or plain beef brisket.

From some random recipe website

Fudge, can I come? I cant believe i live in NE and never heard of that.

I can't think of anything more disgusting than corned beef and cabbage. I'll take colcannon, but save that other bullcrap.

thats a nice list man!

Just got back from a great trip to Tampa Bay for the Pens game, included a stop in Raleigh for the Pens game thursday night. Went to a st pattys day parade and got lots of beads haah. Going up to pittsburgh next weekend for back to back home games and then to Atlanta in early april.. All told I'll see 5 of the Pens last 16 regular season games. Already had spring break! :)

Good seeing you at the sale! Did you enjoy the game? Sorry, I was busy manning the gate and making sure everything went smoothly.

Got these at the Yankees/Tigers game.

Andy Pettitte -

74554810.jpg

Reggie Jackson -

74554552.jpg

Good seeing you at the sale! Did you enjoy the game? Sorry, I was busy manning the gate and making sure everything went smoothly.

Andy Pettitte -

Reggie Jackson -

Nice.....

Andy Pettitte -

Reggie Jackson -

Nice to see autographs that look like the name instead of just an incoherent scribble

JR the worst thing about Tampa was that they dint have redbull at the arena so we had to do jaeger shots instead of bombs at the bacardi stand outside. haha! Put a word in with the higher ups, they need to address that ;) Thanks for the info prior to the trip :)