Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

The twins kind of threw us off but we're happy with the two-fer we got with them. Yeah, I'm hoping we're done and may just end up getting the plumbing taken care of.

Three kids here...4.5, 3, and 2. I'm getting snipped this Spring....not sure how I feel about it but I am sure we are done. Christ I can't wait until I don't have to change anymore diapers!

First day of not having to work or play hockey in about a month and a half. I love playing and all but its nice our coach gave us the day off today. Now I can do something productive with my time like play NHL 10 for 4 hours.

Right? I just hope it's a boy because thanks to karma, our one son is faced to be around nothing but women, too.

TBL:

Nope, our eldest is a girl named Quinn so she's more of a Marc Staal.

LOL. Congrats man, seems like just a couple weeks ago we were hearing about the twins. With all the negtive stuff posted it's nice to read about a new addition being brought into the world.

BTW, getting back on the ice after months off it.. Slowly but surely I will be back to playing full speed again.

Edited by TBLfan

That's productive? :blink:

totally joking man. It was just nice to have a day of not worrying about all of my commitments thats all. Back to the grind early tomorrow morning though

Here's a link to some of the pics of the storm damage around Perth. Not as bad as other areas of the world, just a weird storm that turned up on Monday just passed.

Anyone want to take a trip to the local Audi dealer and get some cheaper 'storm hardened' cars for a cheap price? (pics are of cars IN the showroom)

StormDamage7.jpg

StormDamage6.jpg

StormDamage5.jpg

StormDamage4.jpg

StormDamage3.jpg

StormDamage2.jpg

StormDamage1.jpg

Got back on the rink tonight ^_^ .

Picked up two goals and an assist, although we still lost. Oh well, it felt good to get back out there. We'll see how I feel tomorrow.

Is that bullet holes?

I don't think he's in Detroit... :D

Got back on the rink tonight ^_^ .

Picked up two goals and an assist, although we still lost. Oh well, it felt good to get back out there. We'll see how I feel tomorrow.

Good news! :)

Edited by Too Old

not bullet holes...just the damage from the hail...

city estimates about $100M worth of damage to private owners only... not including whats happened to schools, parks, etc... even the cemetary wasnt spared during the storm. Lots of tombstones with angels missing wings...

Yea.... Wilson appeared... my buddy sent me the photos, so I dont know if it was him or someone else who put it there...

Newspapers reported that all the major car dealers were hit, and none of them had hail insurance (why would you when the last time was 50 years ago). They listed the Ferrari, Maserati and Aston Martin dealers were badly hit... The Audi showroom had a glass roof I believe, which is why the car in the showroom were damaged.

i saw some footage on the news the other day. insane.

i figured "hail insurance" would fall under "all perils" which is a popular policy for businesses.

Kentucky Lost!!!!!!

My state is in panic and depression mode tonight. I LOVE it. at least Calipari doesnt have to vacate another final four team. Karma ftw

GO TENNESSEE!!!

Edited by Race4LastPlace

Roaring through my Latin Research paper on the Roman Forum. 2 pages done out of 7 needed and I still have over a week to work on it.

seperate Sweet spot: my dad and I were looking through our basement and I found a mint condition Ron Francis Hartford Whalers Jersey neatkly packed into a box. I know what I'll be wearing to pick up from now on.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&hd=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="447" height="276">

One of the best former goal songs in the nhl. I was at a hartford wolfpack, (ahl) game and they played it. Let's go whalers

A couple years ago I was at a sox game and they started playing Brass Bonanza. For about a minute I was really confused, but part of that was the beer. The Whalers Jersey I bought for my son arrived. Lucky for me the sizing in the 80's was small- the boys small will fit him and he's 2.