Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Legality often doesn't affect something being ethical or not.

But to get back to the thread: Jason Heyward and the Braves for teeing off on Zambrano's meatballs.

Let's start a religous debate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off God is a myth created by the church to make an excuse for sexually assaulting young children.

No, just kidding. my 2 real sweet spots is that my psycho ex gf has finally stopped calling me. she hasnt called for 4 days. Now I can finally get somewhere with my new girlfriend. Thank F*cking God. I'll take that as my easter gift.

Annd, remember how I played football until I got hurt, my school has 3 centers graduating or transferring so i'm the varsity center/long snapper. now i gotta gain 60lb's of muscle fast and grow a few inches.

Was out on the mountain bike for some light rides over the weekend. Felt good and I was happy that I had enough range of motion to get out of the left pedal with ease.

Took a slapshot to the chin last night. I should have listened to LawGoalie and not thrown my stick in front of the shot at the last minute. Good part is no cut, no blood, no lost teeth. Just a golf ball sized lump and a sore jaw.

Math test was canceled in first period due to a sub, so I used first period to annotate the final chapter of Great Gatsby which I hadn't done yet. I got a 100 on my annotations and my quiz that day and didn't take a math test I was bound to fail because my teachers personal life is so messed up he can't really teach anymore. So pretty good day to say the least.

Oh and I almost forgot the kid across the street got arrested a few minutes ago. Solid entertainment.

Math test was canceled in first period due to a sub, so I used first period to annotate the final chapter of Great Gatsby which I hadn't done yet. I got a 100 on my annotations and my quiz that day and didn't take a math test I was bound to fail because my teachers personal life is so messed up he can't really teach anymore. So pretty good day to say the least.

Oh and I almost forgot the kid across the street got arrested a few minutes ago. Solid entertainment.

wat did he get arrested for? And side note I just watched my neighbor stick up a robber with a nail gun. Right through the picture window.

The police wouldn't tell my parents but I am like 99.9 percent sure it was for hindering an investigation/ harboring a fugitive, because her boyfriend (19) stabbed a kid at my school and he was dragged out of the house in handcuffs too. She was already sent to alternative school for having a bong in the back of her car, and with I think 12 oz of weed on school campus. (I know it was a ton.)

I hate the kid honestly because she keyed my car about 8 months ago it was hilarious to see her kicking and screaming being pulled out of her house in handcuffs.

Last night my last flight home was supposed to leave at 10:54, making it impossible to get to my 11:15 game. Instead, we landed at 11 and I was on the ice before the first period was over. I had to borrow a stick because I didn't plan on being there, but I still got an unexpeted chance to skate.

Saw this as a featured article on Yahoo today. Not sure if someone on MSH already mentioned it here before.

http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1070813

I vaguely remember hearing about this long ago when I was in HS. It's a great story and I thought I'd share it.

There are also articles here as well:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/29/sports/h...html?ref=sports

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405...rozen+flashback

-L

Playoff and Tournament time! Could play up to 11 games in the next 10 days.

Vent- the wife is going to be a pain with 11 games in 10 days.

The blu ray player I was planning on spending 140 for this weekend is on woot today for 85 shipped.

Got another pair of gloves today and my girlfriend wasn't even upset about it.

I made it through another day of school and report cards. 82 in english thanks lawgoalie and drew, 78 in latin, 88 in geometry, 96 in world history, 84 in spanish, and a 92 in religion. I get to keep my scholarship. and I am still going to TSR this weekend and then NYC for 2 days. Thena Latin report.

Then spring hockey starts.

It would have been an 87 in Emglish if you cared about proper nouns.

You might have gotten an 89 in English if you knew how to spell, anyways, just kidding. I'm sure you were an A+ student all of your life. And, I forgot about the proper nouns

and nice sig DH

Edited by ndlancer95

Touché. Typing while driving isn't the best idea FYI.

The sig is constantly changing with different random factoids.

Oh, you get away with it then. I'll never have a sig half as cool as some of the other ones I've seen on here. Off to google!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

edit: one of my friends just emailed me this, blast from the past

Edited by ndlancer95

I just had a really good shoot around session in my dungeon. This past weekend at pick up, I was playing all A/B level players, including 2 ex pros, and an A level goalie. Long story short, I had a 2 on 1 with the puck coming down the off wing, get just inside the lip of the slot, 10 feet away, saw that 4-5 inch spot above his right shoulder, knew I could make the shot but hit right off the top of his chest. I've been working myself hard ever since. 

Edited by gxc999