Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Religion teacher had a full leprachaun costume today, hockey practice later trying my harrow 300 shaft and blade, and i can smell the corned beef and cabbage cooking right now. Eating half a loaf of soda bread as i post

Spam ? You either love or you hate boiled dinner.

That's just as gross. I just never have gotten the fascination with corned beef and cabbage, but I guess you had to eat what you could back in the day.

So my cat, who ran away 2 weeks ago, is finally back. My mom just called me. Some people down the street found him and remembered our flyers around the neighborhood. I am SO HAPPY. :)

What a great St. Pattys day

Edited by kovalchuk71

So my cat, who ran away 2 weeks ago, is finally back. My mom just called me. Some people down the street found him and remembered our flyers around the neighborhood. I am SO HAPPY. :)

That's awesome to hear man!

Went to a ford dealer and got tons 0f comments about my gordie howe whalers jersey I was rocking. This has to be a sweet spot that people still recognize the whale 12 years later

Tomorrow will be 9 weeks since surgery to repair my broken left fibula. Tonight I was on the ice, hell yeah! Took our 10 yr old daughter to a gathering at the rink and skated for about 30 minutes. Didn't do any serious crossovers or backwards transitions, but WOW it felt good after this long to get back out there. Definitely there is light at the end of the tunnel... and it's not a train! :)

After what seems like an eternity (9 months) I've finalized the roster and ordered the jerseys (from SubliTWILL of course) for my new rec league team! I'm so freaking excited! Now onto the crucial part, making sure i gather all the money from my teammates. I'm about 60% paid back so far, getting more money tomorrow hopefully.

After what seems like an eternity (9 months) I've finalized the roster and ordered the jerseys (from SubliTWILL of course) for my new rec league team! I'm so freaking excited! Now onto the crucial part, making sure i gather all the money from my teammates. I'm about 60% paid back so far, getting more money tomorrow hopefully.

Very Nice, but I would get the money upfront next time. Much easier....

That's just as gross. I just never have gotten the fascination with corned beef and cabbage, but I guess you had to eat what you could back in the day.

Lol my friend is Irish and he hates St. Patricks day because of the poseurs looking for an excuse to get drunk. He went on a pretty big rant about everyone eating corned beef and cabbage saying it's not culture "if it's the only GD thing you can eat or else you die!" and explaining that eating pasta in Italy is cultural, eating sausage and bratwurst in Germany is cultural, but eating Corned beef and cabbage in Ireland is like Eating rice in china. It's either that or starve.

My coworker was moved to another site (reassigned so to speak)..today is the first day of working alone. While having more work, I will not be tested to the brink of insanity every shift. Life is GOOOOOOD.

Zach

Lol my friend is Irish and he hates St. Patricks day because of the poseurs looking for an excuse to get drunk. He went on a pretty big rant about everyone eating corned beef and cabbage saying it's not culture "if it's the only GD thing you can eat or else you die!" and explaining that eating pasta in Italy is cultural, eating sausage and bratwurst in Germany is cultural, but eating Corned beef and cabbage in Ireland is like Eating rice in china. It's either that or starve.

I love a good corned beef sandwich, not a fan of the cabbage though. There is an "Irish Pub" in the Sheraton hotel near one of the local rinks. We were there on the 17th a few years back and someone came in asked if they could get a green beer. The bartender looked up and said; "no sir, this is an Irish pub, we don't serve green beer." Too bad the food sucks or I would go there more often. How much dye do you need to make Guinness green anyway?

They never dye Guinness, it's always some shit beer like Miller Lite. That being said, I've never had green beer.

And that's why I never drink green beer. Well, that and the fact that I have no desire to piss green for a few days. They did have green Balashi in Aruba, but I passed on that as well.

Went to a ford dealer and got tons 0f comments about my gordie howe whalers jersey I was rocking. This has to be a sweet spot that people still recognize the whale 12 years later

in fairness, it WAS a ford dealer.

wear that jersey into a bmw dealer and people will be looking at you only to make sure you're not pocketing any of the complimentary beverages

Edited by shotty