Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

My flight home landed almost an hour after my game tonight was over. When I got to the parking lot, three guys were still waiting for me with beer and clams on the grill. I love my team.

My flight home landed almost an hour after my game tonight was over. When I got to the parking lot, three guys were still waiting for me with beer and clams on the grill. I love my team.

Grill + seafood = first class team!

Grill + seafood = first class team!

I did have to run out to the bar because they drank the entire case of beer before I got back, so not quite first class. :biggrin:

Your excited about Vince Young???? :laugh:

He's a talented kid with huge up side who has some personal stuff to work through...who better to mentor him than Vick!

He's a talented kid with huge up side who has some personal stuff to work through...who better to mentor him than Vick!

No doubt he has talent. Hopefully Vick can be a good mentor for him, especially Young's mental aspect of his game and off field dealings. If not Philly fans will eat Young alive and Tennessee will seem like a dream.

Got a call, I'm now regular on the softball team I was playing part-time. I think it's because the playoffs are comming and I own the bat with the most homeruns even if I only played 10 games or so...

Bought a brand new boomstick to play softball... Miken Nemesis. Tried it today, 2 flys at the fence (290 +) and one double over the third base... without pushing...

Sent promos to a voice talent in Nashville yesterday. Was told it would be 10 day turn around. Low and behold....they came back this evening. I can get this project done before I go on vaca now!

USHL combine is this weekend at my local rink. I always try to head up there and check out a few of the scrimmages with some of my friends, there are always a few kids that stand out and they are very fun to watch during this.

Got cleared from my concussion I had 2 or 3 weeks ago. Will be able to play hockey and fight in October!

Edited by Vinny_R

I got a 95 on the written part of the police exam and I get to take the physical agility test at the end of the month.

Congrats. If the physicals are anything like they are around here, you should ace them. 95 on the written is nuts. When I did mine, they said the highest they had seen was a 93% if I remember right. Albeit I did mine through a testing agency and not an individual department. Good luck to you.

Tonight is the first night I'm spending in my first place, a condo. What makes it feel so good is that I did almost all of the work here myself or with the help of my family. Feels great.