Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Better Sundays than the super bowl:

Any Sunday I play hockey

Any Sunday Red Wings play hockey

Any Sunday during the Stanley Cup Playoffs

I don't need any specific event to ttell me when to consume junk food.

• Like 1

In this case, American football. But football, or futbol, is a great sport too. Well, at least I, and most of the world, think so haha.

When played with skill and pride, I agree. Unfortunately, that's not always the case.

Lots of snow. Finnish winter is beautiful.

Too warm still. Outdoor rinks are soft. Couple degrees more to the cold side..

But yes. Its still beautiful.

Owning a Subaru during winter snowstorms. On the flip side, I can never use getting stuck as an excuse to not make it in to work :(

• Like 2

Owning a Subaru during winter snowstorms. On the flip side, I can never use getting stuck as an excuse to not make it in to work :(

Got the wife a Forester a month back as our Baby Transportation mobile...that thing is a tank in the snow! Contemplating getting an older model Subaru and trading in my jeep.

• Like 1

Got the wife a Forester a month back as our Baby Transportation mobile...that thing is a tank in the snow! Contemplating getting an older model Subaru and trading in my jeep.

I was always a Buick guy, but got sick of shelling out so much money for every little thing that broke or wore out. After graduating college, I moved to Vermont for a bit to hang with my parents, that showed me how really awful my regal was in the snow. My mom got an outback after the car she moved to Vermont with (concorde) was totaled, and my dad has always owned cherokees. They drive the Outback when it snows. I bought an Impreza in 08', its great in the snow, but next I will probably get an Outback or Forester. I haven't had a single issue with mine, only normal replacements (brakes, tires wore out, stuff like that). 112k without replacing things is new to me, but I like it!

My wifey is a Subaru girl-- '96 Legacy sedan 5spd (fun car!), '98 Legacy wagon, '00 Outback wagon, now an '06 Tribeca.

Sold the sedan, bought the first wagon so we'd have room for kids and dogs.

Upgraded to the Outback because she always wanted an Outback. She's now had the Tribeca for 7.5 years and LOVES it.

They are extremely well-engineered cars. Just give them regular oil changes and enjoy them for years.

• Like 2

We traded in our 2010 outback for a 2012 X1 but we didn't care for it so we also bought a 2008 Volvo XC90 with the intention of taking it with us when we moved to Canada. The Canada move never happened though.

Luckily I return my 135i next week so we'll be back down to just two cars again.

Loved that Outback, though. Wish we'd kept it.

13 weeks ago I couldn't even spell hockey. Now I are one. Last night, for the first time, I felt like I was skating with my head up looking at where the play was going to happen rather than chasing the puck around like a crazed cat after a laser pointer. Cool.

• Like 5

BOOM!!! Such a great weekend!!!! Sun Valley Champions with the 12U girls(really just undefeated, not an actual tournament) PAC8 Hockey Champions in Tahoe!

image.jpg3_zpswhtzidvx.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsxe9abmzy.jpg

image.jpg1_zpscvra9psn.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsxbeicrw0.jpg

image.jpg2_zps4aqbhgg0.jpg

• Like 2