Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

goblue, when I was reading that, I misread this line

"underneath me... in front of 20 kids and parents. I land HARD on my left side just under the hip bone. Kids are all

I read to the end of the line, then went back to the beginning of the same line, so I thought you wrote, "kids are all underneath me..."

My friend scored tickets to Mac Miller on May 2nd in NY. Gonna be a tough wait

I love mac miller his new mixtape is awesome. Is he performing by himself or is he still touring with Wiz Khalifa?

My friend scored tickets to Mac Miller on May 2nd in NY. Gonna be a tough wait

Nice. Be prepared to see everyone in a snapback lol

I love mac miller his new mixtape is awesome. Is he performing by himself or is he still touring with Wiz Khalifa?

It's on and off. I was at the Wiz concert at UMASS in November(Had to leave before anyone went on because people can't handle their booze :angry: ) and saw Mac right before Christmas in Boston. Then they performed together in Atlantic City a few days after Christmas. Saw Mac again at UMASS a few weeks ago and both him and Wiz will perform together at UMASS Lowell and UNH in the spring.

Doesn't help that neither of them don't have an offical tour dates list that's accurate

edit

just found this

http://irockcollege.com/profiles/blogs/wiz-khalifa-amp-mac-miller

Seems at the end of the month they will be done with their own tours and go on tour together

Edited by bostonjuniorblackhawks

i don't mind the snapbacks. and mac53, its w/ Wiz and possibly chris webby. Webby lives about 10 mins from me and my friend grew up with him so I've met him before and hung out. He said that Mac wanted to do a 3 man tour (Mac, Webby, and Wiz) but Chris said he couldn't make most of the shows but he would try for the one in NY, the one I'm going to

Just got the assignment for my final exam in my Journalism class. We get to write stories on the writer of Boardwalk Empire (the novel). He's doing an appearance at my college, and we all get to have interviews and such with him. I loved the show, so I'm really excited to write about this.

i don't mind the snapbacks. and mac53, its w/ Wiz and possibly chris webby. Webby lives about 10 mins from me and my friend grew up with him so I've met him before and hung out. He said that Mac wanted to do a 3 man tour (Mac, Webby, and Wiz) but Chris said he couldn't make most of the shows but he would try for the one in NY, the one I'm going to

Thats pretty sweet. I really like chris webby cause he doesnt rap about things that he has never done. That concert sounds awesome 3 really good rappers

Thats pretty sweet. I really like chris webby cause he doesnt rap about things that he has never done. That concert sounds awesome 3 really good rappers

I like some of Wiz's material, but I don't consider him a really good rapper, at all...every song is the same, and he already sold out. Roll Up is NOTHING like Wiz. Cabin Fever is sick, though.

Guy I worked with calls me yesterday, invites me to the opening game of the AFL season. He got 6 tickets, and asked me to bring my family along. Great dinner prior to the game, relatively good game as well. We saw the ex prime minister of Australia Kevin Rudd 2 rows away and there were HOARDS of people taking photos with him. We didnt even get a chance to get close... game ended and we were walking back to the car, and walked past the VIP/COrporate Box entrance... Ruddy is standing there talking to the public, and taking photos with whoever wants to. We asked for a photo and he abliged... asked me my name, and when I told him it was Kevin as well, he said he liked that name very much.

Great fun... even though the local team lost, I dont support that team, but you could see they were shattered after leading the whole game, only to lose by 2 points in the last 30 sec due to a referee error.

Just spent a day walking around Boston with my broskis, fun just to walk around and enjoy the scenery and headed up the green line to Boston college to walk around for a while. Great day trip, now I just gotta do some trig homework. Comparing earthquake energy releases seems a lot less interesting than boston

New Les Paul, oh yeah

Nice! Got a "new" used Ibanez SZ520 last weekend. Not super fancy but a pretty decent guitar.

On another note, I've broken the 300 pound barrier and am now at 299 and counting down from 327 in November. First time in over 3 years. On top of that, my blood pressure is now back to very acceptable levels at 130 over 90 compared to 140 over 110 this past November. I haven't felt this good in ages. Still have a long way to go though but at least it's a very big step in the right direction!

Nice! Got a "new" used Ibanez SZ520 last weekend. Not super fancy but a pretty decent guitar.

Nice pickup, those are really similar to the old Ibanez Ghostriders that I've always loved.

here she is:

slpt.jpg

Very nice guitar Chadd! I'm looking into getting a Les Paul, at least the shape in the future. I like the Gibson Les Paul but not so much the Epiphone line although they are decent they often have problems with the electronics, at least from my own and friends experience. I almost bought a Ibanez ART 320 but decided on going with the SZ520 for now. I like the Fernandes Monterey and Ravelle lines as well. I had a Fernandes Revolver 55 back in the late 80's or early 90's and I loved that guitar and to this day still regret selling it to my brother's friend which systematically refuses to sell it back to me...

On another note, I've broken the 300 pound barrier and am now at 299 and counting down from 327 in November. First time in over 3 years. On top of that, my blood pressure is now back to very acceptable levels at 130 over 90 compared to 140 over 110 this past November. I haven't felt this good in ages. Still have a long way to go though but at least it's a very big step in the right direction!

Awesome work dude! I'm in a similar boat, although i'm 6'4, was 305 lb, dropped to 295 and have been hovering there for a few weeks because i've been sick. Getting back on the horse this week though, shooting for 250 by the end of June.

Awesome work dude! I'm in a similar boat, although i'm 6'4, was 305 lb, dropped to 295 and have been hovering there for a few weeks because i've been sick. Getting back on the horse this week though, shooting for 250 by the end of June.

Nice, keep it up! It's not always easy! I have made significant changes to my diet, being very strict on weekdays but more permissive during weekends... but I'm sometimes being way too permissive on weekends and it has slowed down my weight loss to an extent. I'm 40 so I think that I'm at an age where weight loss is just a bit slower. I am working out fairly hard at leat 4 times a week so that has helped too. I doubt that I will lose 50 pounds in the next 3 months but am hoping to be down to the 260-250 range by the end of the summer. Although, if I start being less permissive on weekends, there's a good chance I could reach 250 by the end of July.

Nice, keep it up! It's not always easy! I have made significant changes to my diet, being very strict on weekdays but more permissive during weekends... but I'm sometimes being way too permissive on weekends and it has slowed down my weight loss to an extent. I'm 40 so I think that I'm at an age where weight loss is just a bit slower. I am working out fairly hard at leat 4 times a week so that has helped too. I doubt that I will lose 50 pounds in the next 3 months but am hoping to be down to the 260-250 range by the end of the summer. Although, if I start being less permissive on weekends, there's a good chance I could reach 250 by the end of July.

I've basically been playing hockey 2-3 days a week and cut out garbage breakfasts/lunches while at work (which is easy because as long as I pack the right lunch that's what I'll eat). Weekends I'll be a little permissive too, but I switched to only whole wheat bread and cut out all soda. That's the easy stuff, so once I can get back to exercising every day I should be able to drop more off no problem. If only we could get some nice weather here in NY...

Took a week off from technology - no phone/internet/MSH.

In the 10 years that I've been an admin or moderator of a message board, I've never missed more than two days.

Took a week off from technology - no phone/internet/MSH.

In the 10 years that I've been an admin or moderator of a message board, I've never missed more than two days.

Now THAT is the way to unplug. I did the same thing when my wife and I went to Hawai'i last year. Didn't log onto the computer for 10 days and shut my phone off for three or four days straight.

My sweet spot:

Getting home after a long, grueling day of work and having my three month old daughter smile at me when I pick her up. That one smile can make me forget everything else (at least for a while).

Nice pickup, those are really similar to the old Ibanez Ghostriders that I've always loved.

here she is:

slpt.jpg

I am sorry for quoting the pic, but that is beautiful! What amp or amps are you playing it through?