Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I live in MI where the economy is crap. Sent out about 15 resumes and cover letters, got call backs to about 8 of them, was offered 4 different jobs. Accepted one at a great tech/web company. Can't wait to start!

Saw Brad Paisley with Darius Rucker and Jerrod Neimann last night. Great show.

Of course Rucker did a bunch of old Hootie songs, but he also did "Family Tradition" (Hank william Jr.) and "Purple Rain"! Very cool.

Brad was exactly what you'd expect. I've seen him 3 times now (twice when he was the headliner) and he always puts on a good show.

The NHL Twitter account is running a contest throughout the game where they ask questions and randomly pick someone who answers correctly to win something. I just won a Matt Duchene autographed hat and ASG print...nice!!!

A surprise from one of the football players at my school, Wednesday will be a full day assembly leading up to his NCAA letter of intent signing. He has narrowed down to Penn State, Boston College, and Central Connecticut State. That day off Wednesday with a half day Tuesday and a day off for Catholic schools week Thursday makes for a nice short week

Edited by ndlancer95

Looking for a better clip, but the move is sweet.

Wow!. I thought the AHL ASG was Tues/Wed, surprised they put their Skills Comp up against the NHL game.

So I've been back on the ice for about a month since breaking my ankle in June, and last night I absolutely crushed a one timer from the bottom of the circle into the upper part of the net. First good one timer connection since getting back and it felt amazing.

Got the ok to start skating today after a hamstring injury I suffered 6 weeks ago. Hopefully I will be able to sneak away from my office and go to a local public session today that is dead...

Got the ok to start skating today after a hamstring injury I suffered 6 weeks ago. Hopefully I will be able to sneak away from my office and go to a local public session today that is dead...

good luck man! tell us how it goes!