Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I am sorry for quoting the pic, but that is beautiful! What amp or amps are you playing it through?

Mostly my Mesa single rectifier and H&K 4x12 with greenbacks.

Mostly my Mesa single rectifier and H&K 4x12 with greenbacks.

That set up must scream! I love greenbacks! I have a couple Thinline Telecasters that I play through an Orange AD30 that is plugged into a Marshall Vintage Cab full of greenbacks! I love that sound!

Hockey gear, guitar gear, and guns! The three best yet worst(in terms of money) addictions you can have!

Hockey gear, guitar gear, and guns! The three best yet worst(in terms of money) addictions you can have!

You're not kidding. At least I've managed to stay away from guitars.

You're not kidding. At least I've managed to stay away from guitars.

no kidding, I went from one stick to 7, one pair of gloves to 6, 1 helmet to 3, one guitar to 3, 10 pucks to 90

ya collecting is terrible.

And you can never have enough hockey tape

Went to the ice rink during lunch today... first time on ice in 20 years. Total times on ice = 3 :)

Found out my blades were dull, never occured to me especially after playing inline for 15 years. Kept sliding all over the place, but after about 10min I managed to skate with soem comfort. Was still sliding but at least moving. Left the skates there to get sharpened, so we'll see how it goes next week.

Did you get their permission to use their voice?

We called the places Monday and asked them for consent to be used on _______'s YouTube channel. All but 2 said yes so we DIdnt bother calling them

That set up must scream! I love greenbacks! I have a couple Thinline Telecasters that I play through an Orange AD30 that is plugged into a Marshall Vintage Cab full of greenbacks! I love that sound!

Most people don't believe it's a recto when they hear it the first time. I have an 85 thinline in the collection, really nice guitar. Scuba diving isn't a cheap hobby either, thankfully I haven't been playing much golf lately or the wife would kill me.

Got a bank pre-approval letter and an offer accepted on my dream house! Out of this podunk town and off to someplace awesome to live finally! Hopefully, I will be able to live out my remaining years at the new place and never have to move again! Yay! Oh yeah, and there's already a workbench for my sharpener, racks to hang the jerseys, shelves for all the gloves, and room for all the rest... whoohoo!!

Got a bank pre-approval letter and an offer accepted on my dream house! Out of this podunk town and off to someplace awesome to live finally! Hopefully, I will be able to live out my remaining years at the new place and never have to move again! Yay! Oh yeah, and there's already a workbench for my sharpener, racks to hang the jerseys, shelves for all the gloves, and room for all the rest... whoohoo!!

staying in western ma?

staying in western ma?

Yup, just a bit further east in Greenfield. Will be nice to get to a bigger town... better hockey, better culture, more friends, more shopping, less driving. Not to mention a bigger, nicer, more featured house. So I'm pretty darn excited :smile:

Now THAT is the way to unplug. I did the same thing when my wife and I went to Hawai'i last year. Didn't log onto the computer for 10 days and shut my phone off for three or four days straight.

My sweet spot:

Getting home after a long, grueling day of work and having my three month old daughter smile at me when I pick her up. That one smile can make me forget everything else (at least for a while).

Aint that the truth! The wee ones conquer depression big time.

Edited by Tondog

Playing some Arcade Fire Covers over the weekend with family, watching Steve Austin Stun a few guys and the Rock laying the smack down is always good

My beer league team just won the championship!

congrats! always a good feeling!

got a couple finals then i'm done for the summer, been steadily handing out job applications and going on a nice trip around easter. Plus the weather here in northern ontario is finally starting to warm up a little.

The company just reworked the vacation formula. I get 5 weeks starting Sept 1/11. Gotta start saving up so I can actually DO something with that extra week *L*

Best scoring game I've had in a LONG time. Over the years I've slowed down considerably, and didnt have much confidence in dekeing past defenders. Today I managed to get my feet moving, even pulling off a few quick dekes. Somehow managed to get 2 goals and 2 assists on ONE shift. Somehow everything just clicked, shots going in (after ringing two off the crossbar earlier on) and passes right to tape for easy tap ins

Caught a bounce today, landed in the nicest dorm at OSU because somebody deided they wanted to go to another school at the last second! Ecstatic, sometimes procrastination pays off!