Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

larrivee

2009-2010 Gear Sightings

Yea i agree, the e-pros are freaking terrible! At least release the SE16 with more color choices... I love the glove but the colors are really limited. I assume they don't release the pro gloves to the public for two reasons, to not overload the factory, or because they don't think they will sell at the 150+ dollars.

Yea i agree, the e-pros are freaking terrible! At least release the SE16 with more color choices... I love the glove but the colors are really limited. I assume they don't release the pro gloves to the public for two reasons, to not overload the factory, or because they don't think they will sell at the 150+ dollars.

Maybe, but considering that top of the line gloves from companies such as warrior and eagle sells gloves for close to $200 I don't have a problem paying for pro level gloves at 150

my $.02 on gloves so far are in line with most others so far as not a huge fan of the Epro in it's first incarnation. favourite of the new gloves i've seen this far are teh CCM v10.08 and also their 4roll, i think ccm have really come with a strong linup this year, will have a hard choice deciding between the two...

I prefer the ordinary s17 skates compared to the black ones, and I. Can only imagine how ugly a white version would be...

Edit: 1000th post :)

Maybe, but considering that top of the line gloves from companies such as warrior and eagle sells gloves for close to $200 I don't have a problem paying for pro level gloves at 150

Yea, i realized that, just trying to fathom why they dont offer them!

Yeah, really not a fan of the looks of those, but really what I hate the most about these higher-end retail gloves are the palms with 4 different materials cut in strange patterns. I've never liked the feel of them.

as long as they don't take away the franchise and bully (hopefully the name, but with warrior it'll probably pencil soon or whatever) i don't care what the gloves are like, but damn those are ugly

That's where you are wrong -

Easton does have it available to dealers, it is a 6-glove minimum. They do not do one-offs.

I know plenty of dealers who do orders and then stock them. Where do you think most of the ones on eBay are coming from?

I prefer the ordinary s17 skates compared to the black ones, and I. Can only imagine how ugly a white version would be...

Edit: 1000th post :)

To each their own but I love the S15 white pro stock skates so I can't wait for the s17 to come out

pics

I for one will miss the Swoosh.

i only miss the swoosh on the logo, the bauer just seems toooo plain but other that don't really miss them

That's where you are wrong -

Easton does have it available to dealers, it is a 6-glove minimum. They do not do one-offs.

I know plenty of dealers who do orders and then stock them. Where do you think most of the ones on eBay are coming from?

Didn't know that, thanks! Why doesn't Easton start offering the gloves as a massed produced retail product like the e pro?

pics

I for one will miss the Swoosh.

i only miss the swoosh on the logo, the bauer just seems toooo plain but other that don't really miss them

could care less if the swoosh is there or not. But if this means I will soon be able to get NBH One95's sticks on the cheap, then I'm all for it.