Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

My damn printer isn't working meaning I can't print shipping labels for two packages for two guys here on MSH. :facepalm: Sonuvabitch.

As for BP, they are so screwed, as is the Atlantic.

It has been leading the news every day since it happened.

Yep. 2-4 minutes of coverage. However,, this is the largest ecological disaster and without bringing politics into it: How much coverage would there be if Bush was still in office?

But Obama told us that oil rigs are so safe for workers and the environment.

Here was Barack Obama, on April 2, before the BP oil rig disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, claiming that oil rigs are safe to justify his position on offshore drilling:

"I don’t agree with the notion that we shouldn’t do anything. It turns out, by the way, that oil rigs today generally don’t cause spills. They are technologically very advanced. Even during Katrina, the spills didn’t come from the oil rigs, they came from the refineries onshore."

Funny that your post should hit just as I'm posting the quote. Had this quote and spill occurred under Bush's watch then we would have been subjected to 24/7 coverage plus the usual yahoos carrying signs all over the country.

Yep. 2-4 minutes of coverage. However,, this is the largest ecological disaster and without bringing politics into it: How much coverage would there be if Bush was still in office?

I haven't seen any coverage over the last few days but everything was localized to a couple spots in the gulf, very little "big picture" coverage.

It's going to suck for grouper though. :(

I'm getting my fill this week for that reason alone.

So I took the day off of work to sign for a package from FedEx that was scheduled to be delivered to my house. Luckily I had a bunch of chores to do around the house, so the time went by rather quickly. Around 8:00pm, I am getting a bit concerned if they were going to deliver the package; usually when I get stuff from FedEx it's no later than 5:00pm. Fearing the worst, I decided to check my email and sure enough there is auto generated email from FedEx stating that they had the box on their truck, but made no attempt of delivering the goods. WTF!!! Now, I have to wait until Monday to see if they can attempt a delivery :angry: I realize that may seem trivial compared to the other events going on in the world; I guess I'm a little pissed

So I took the day off of work to sign for a package from FedEx that was scheduled to be delivered to my house. Luckily I had a bunch of chores to do around the house, so the time went by rather quickly. Around 8:00pm, I am getting a bit concerned if they were going to deliver the package; usually when I get stuff from FedEx it's no later than 5:00pm. Fearing the worst, I decided to check my email and sure enough there is auto generated email from FedEx stating that they had the box on their truck, but made no attempt of delivering the goods. WTF!!! Now, I have to wait until Monday to see if they can attempt a delivery :angry: I realize that may seem trivial compared to the other events going on in the world; I guess I'm a little pissed

At least Fedex didn't do this to you:

What the fuck UPS? How does this make any ounce of sense.

wtfups.jpg

Applying for a job in a store and my friend walks in to the store. He didn't see I was applying and greets me with "What's up you chode?!" (Yes that's really how we greet each other.) The manager looked pissed to say the least.

Krev,

I'm sorry to hear about what UPS did with you product; the drivers must have been on crack! So out of curiosity, did they compensate you for the inconveniences?

If you watch Fox News, they almost expect Obama to pull on some scuba gear, dive down and fix the hole himself. But since he can't, he isn't a good President.

I agree, Dems and Enviromentalist would go nuts if it was on Bush's watch.

(don't try to envolve myself in US politics, Fox News is just of the wall)

If you watch Fox News, they almost expect Obama to pull on some scuba gear, dive down and fix the hole himself. But since he can't, he isn't a good President.

All major news networks are a bunch of whiny interest groups whom strive only to report their own objectives. That said, trying to get news as a Libertarian is useless as I can't find a newsgroup who only wants to report facts.

Krev,

I'm sorry to hear about what UPS did with you product; the drivers must have been on crack! So out of curiosity, did they compensate you for the inconveniences?

Nope. The package showed up on time, but it was incredibly frustrating seeing it enter the state and then leave again.

All major news networks are a bunch of whiny interest groups whom strive only to report their own objectives. That said, trying to get news as a Libertarian is useless as I can't find a newsgroup who only wants to report facts.

I guess they expected Bush to fix Katrina like Jesus as well, just the media being the media!

HA! What channel is THAT on?

Met an amazing girl last night, hit it off like nothing. Lost her number after the show. Can't find her on the facebook. I feel shame.

Edited by greech

Met an amazing girl last night, hit it off like nothing. Lost her number after the show. Can't find her on the facebook. I feel shame.

I know it probably doesn't help but everything happens for a reason right?

I know it probably doesn't help but everything happens for a reason right?

Nah it helps. I'm honestly just thinking of it like that, but I'm still upset with myself.

damn man, that sucks. Let's just pray it was a fake number, shall we? lol jks

Went to drop in shinny today and it was sold out, and 4 goalies this time :( :(

Edited by puckhoggy

Nice day out, graduated yesterday and want to go fishing with my friends, but stuck at the house waiting for my aunt to show up. She was supposed to be here over an hour ago

Nice day? It's already 25 degrees too hot. :)