Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

the last time i took an exam, someone's phone rang to the tune of mario bros. and the prof started dancing to it. perfect outlet of stress right there.

Having to come home to have a boiler replaced and then having to stay to babysit the guys doing it, all the while it's a balmy 40 degrees in here.

Dear Mr. Owner's youngest son. If you're going to take over the company some day, it wouldn't hurt to start to LEARN THE F*%&ING PRODUCT LINE!!!

Love,

Your bottom feeding R&D Manager

p.s. - They also invented this little thing called a spell check a few years ago. You should try it out someday...

Dear Mr. Owner's youngest son. If you're going to take over the company some day, it wouldn't hurt to start to LEARN THE F*%&ING PRODUCT LINE!!!

Love,

p.s. - They also invented this little thing called a spell check a few years ago. You should try it out someday...

Tommy Boy? Is that you Richard?

Tommy Boy? Is that you Richard?

Fat guy in a little coat! Too bad this kid is a stick. He's like 6'-2" 120lbs soaking wet. Would love to catch him coming across the blue line with his head down if he played. Too bad he doesn't have an athletic bone in his body. He makes me lose all respect for Penn State's engineering program...

Love,

The downfall to working for a privately or family owned business

why the heck does any company ever ship using UPS? UPS is the most expensive shipping service and it takes longer to arrive at its destination. I ordered a stick and had to pay 14 dollars for shipping through UPS and didnt get it until 7 business days after. Then, I ship a stick to somebody using USPS, pay 8 dollars and they get it in 3 business days!

I couldn't go to WF and now I'm missing a trip to in Canada with 3 friends, where they are going to two Lightning games(EDM and Van). :sad:

if it turns around for you, and you end up in vancouver... PM me.

HA! Were those your buddies televised during the game tonight?

I couldn't go to WF and now I'm missing a trip to in Canada with 3 friends, where they are going to two Lightning games(EDM and Van). :sad:

Edited by armada

HA! Were those your buddies televised during the game tonight?

Actually, yes. One is a MSHer. I was out but I recorded the game and mock them via YouTube.

Nothing like coming down with a mystery ailment that knocks you out for the better part of 24 hours. I feel 100 times better than I did 12 hours ago but I still feel like crap.

Nothing like having you car jack break apart as your trying to change a flat in 15 degree weather in 20 mph winds then waiting for the useless flat repair guy to come TWO HOURS LATE! as you freeze your balls off. Add to that I missed my chance to play goalie on my only break between finals andddddddd I need to buy 4 new tires!

Cops got a call from somewhere in my building, they're looking for an injured person. Having your apartment searched at 2:30 am, not fun. This guy is not falling back to sleep tonight, tomorrow's final be dammed.

in 4 hours I write my Macroeconomics final for this semester, something about this class just doesn't click, but I'm also taking Microeconomics and doing fine in it. So annoying.

in 4 hours I write my Macroeconomics final for this semester, something about this class just doesn't click, but I'm also taking Microeconomics and doing fine in it. So annoying.

I hear Macro is suppose to be much easier at my university.. Finished Micro this semester , hopefully at least. Cheers to having the last exam , friday night 7-9 is a great time slot :facepalm:

Having a coworker dumb enough to tell me that the reason she didn't do her work was because of a system error, especially when one of my responsibilities is to be the system administrator for the software in question.

2 out of 3 rides outside have led to me hitting the deck. Luckily, these have been low speed biker meets pavement with just some minor scrapes and torn bibs. Hope I'm getting all of my crashes out of the way before the season starts.

BTW I have never been more cold on my bike. Hands were numb before we rolled out of the parking lot. For you folks who turn 2 wheels: my Jens factor was 99, I for real HTFU.

2 out of 3 rides outside have led to me hitting the deck. Luckily, these have been low speed biker meets pavement with just some minor scrapes and torn bibs. Hope I'm getting all of my crashes out of the way before the season starts.

BTW I have never been more cold on my bike. Hands were numb before we rolled out of the parking lot. For you folks who turn 2 wheels: my Jens factor was 99, I for real HTFU.

doesnt jens go from 1-HC?