Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Not sure what retailer you went through, but I know that my company does not charge you until the product has been scanned, put in a box and weighed. Then, the card is charged, a receipt/UPS label is printed and the box is sealed after that.

A giant one.

No big deal, they had the charge reversed immediately and I made an order elsewhere that will be at my door today(approx. 52 hours after I ordered, free shipping).

I did end up paying a little more, but a different product. Then impulse bought 18 rolls of tape, wax x 2 and 2 practice jerseys...

EDIT - For a timeline, ordered Monday the 4th, charged my AMEX Monday the 4th. Cancelled Tuesday the 5th, charge reversed Tuesday the 5th.

Edited by EJB

My life has fallen to the point that I am listening to Destinys Child while at work... I really need an office with a window.

Either I really screwed up somewhere along the way and built up a ton of negative karma points or I am going to be on easy street at some point.

This was our best team in years. Great guys, great locker room and finished the season in 1st place. Just lost in the finals and it stings. What bugs me is that we were the better team but after a 15 game season we played one semi final and then the finals. You's think there would be a better format. In the game our skilled guys couldn't get any open ice to work with and the refs just let them hook and hold and hit all night. Sounds like sour grapes... I guess it is... I'm bummed.

This was our best team in years. Great guys, great locker room and finished the season in 1st place. Just lost in the finals and it stings. What bugs me is that we were the better team but after a 15 game season we played one semi final and then the finals. You's think there would be a better format. In the game our skilled guys couldn't get any open ice to work with and the refs just let them hook and hold and hit all night. Sounds like sour grapes... I guess it is... I'm bummed.

Setup the league with a Best 2 out of 3 for the playoffs ....

Setup the league with a Best 2 out of 3 for the playoffs ....

That can be tough for leagues because they need to have the ice for that third game booked so if the series ends in 2 then the league has to scramble to fill the slot.

I do hockey gear repairs for the money, i'm trying to save up for goalie pads.

I dont really appreciate people bringing me a pair of gloves as PAYMENT for a repair after i quoted them X ammount of dollars and just dumping them on me as a take it or leave it.

It's a jerk move when i go to the restroom and the guy bails and leaves a crappy pair of gloves as payment for a 150 dollar repair instead of agreed upon cash. Thats two in a row now, how am i supposed to pay for leg pads with a retail pair of new Easton RS gloves and a pair of Coyotes gloves?

I'm just going to make people pay me cash up front before the repair or put their stuff up on ebay if they dont pay, this is garbage. I hate local people

Edited by Thinkingjack
  • Like 1

I bought a new car because I thought it'd have less issues than a used one with 100K kilometers and I have never been so wrong. I know all cars have issues and it is a moving multi-thousand pound vehicle but I am so sick of this. I used to recommend people buying Hyundai/Kia but I never will again.

Thing I learned is every issue you have take to the dealer immediately. I really wish I bought a used Subaru.