Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Official Warrior Widow Discussion Thread

I just purchased a widow at my lhs 70 flex Draper. First impressions are even after cutting off around 4 inches the sticks is increadibly balanced and very light. I also like the shaft shape feels nice coming from a totalone. The matte finish is awesome aswell I have practice tomorrow and will update then.

I just purchased a widow at my lhs 70 flex Draper. First impressions are even after cutting off around 4 inches the sticks is increadibly balanced and very light. I also like the shaft shape feels nice coming from a totalone. The matte finish is awesome aswell I have practice tomorrow and will update then.

what flex do you normally use? also, did it feel any stiffer after cutting down 4"?

what flex do you normally use? also, did it feel any stiffer after cutting down 4"?

I usually use int. so same flex. After cutting it did feel a bit stiffer than my total one which is cut to the 74 line but not as stiff as I thought it would be which I was very happy about.

Well after using the Widow for a practice, game, and pick up I have to say I'm very impressed. The puck feel when stick handeling is phenominal and shooting is awesome. Props to Warrior for making a stellar product this may replace the Totalone as my starter stick.

That blue looks awesome! Beautiful sticks! But no additional curves available?

Thanks JR!

Here's some details on the new product mix for the new Special Edition Widows, which will be at our authorized dealers in October.

Added the Kremlin curve to Sr and Int: This clone of #8's pattern has been hugely successful on a special make stick we sold in the USA.

Adding the Zetterberg pattern, whole new silhouette, we call it the W88, make your assumptions.

Adding 75 flex to the Sr offering

Keeping Gionta, which has skyrocketed to our top5 selling patterns globally.

That's all for now...let the drooling begin.

Added the Kremlin curve to Sr and Int: This clone of #8's pattern has be hugely successful on a special make stick we sold in the USA.

Adding 75 flex to the Sr offering

Keeping Gionta, which has skyrocketed to our top5 selling patterns globally.

All 3 fantastic news...any plans on adding the Kremlin pattern to the replacement blade line?

Very cool, the blue especially looks awesome, both here and in game when Malone was using it. Any clues as to what the new Zetterberg/W88 pattern is? I'm gonna guess it's something similar to a Bauer P88, but that's a complete guess based on the W88 name. Easton better re-name their Zetterberg soon, or this is gonna get confusing :)

Excellent stuff Miseaujeu. And glad Warrior is adding more pattern to the SR offerings. I'll always be a big supporter of Warrior sticks, and if there was ever any constructive critique I had is that Warrior didn't quite have the retail pattern selection some of the other brands do.

Question regarding the W88...assuming it's a similar mid to the P88...how will it differ from the Kovalchuk retail pattern?