Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2013-2014 Gear Sightings

I could see some AK27 sublimated gloves looking good with those unis. Whites make me think of Canada's old bold maple leaf jerseys.

How do you know that they don't? LOL

You don't think the guys at the IHFR said ''We need these jerseys to scream RUSSIA.. Be different, lots of gold..and oh yeah.. wings too!'' ?

Whats the cross stitch on the neck for? Suppose to represent laces or...?

From Nike:

The jersey has a redesigned modern neckline for a refined fit, with a Nike Flywire reinforced neck area to provide a closer fit to prevent slipping and increase comfort.

Similar to the collar on the NFL jerseys.

I really like the red jersey, I think they did a nice job integrating the Russian flag within a traditional horizontal stripe motif on the sleeves.

Interesting representation of the 8 Golds they've won - eight stars on the red and looks like medals on the alternate along the sleeve.

The 8 stars is similar to what they do in football/soccer for national teams. Stars represent world cup wins. It would be cool if this was represented on the other jerseys too for continuity sake.

9603833703_667cf7e014.jpg

The 8 stars is similar to what they do in football/soccer for national teams. Stars represent world cup wins. It would be cool if this was represented on the other jerseys too for continuity sake.

9603833703_667cf7e014.jpg

Come on...you know I know that! England has that lone star lol :(

Come on...you know I know that! England has that lone star lol :(

Lucky enough to have met some of that 1966 team. Ran in to Nobby Stiles at a flea market in 1979.

Probably just a stockpile of gloves in Canada colors used for camp.

Keith tweeted about this too. Plenty of others in Canada reebok gloves, perhaps he is making the switch?

Ugly as sin.

The blue isn't nearly as bad, but that white jersey is hideous. Would have much rather seen these again gaudreau_john640_640.jpg

Ugly as sin.

The blue isn't nearly as bad, but that white jersey is hideous. Would have much rather seen these again

I believe that USA logo is of USA Hockey and isn't allowed to be used in the Olympic games. Same with Canadas logo.

Dazzle stars, how nice. Still won't be watching the figure skating, no matter how hockey-ish the outfits get.