Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

What can I say, I have love for the glove! :)

Yeah and most of those look nice and big too. All these amazing gloves on this thread and they're mostly all small, these look awesome. Show us the Gomez's baby

4070259509_f341e5ff9e_b.jpg

Yeah all the gloves are 15's and 15 1/2 except the Canadiens NB's and the GW Gomez gloves. The straight fingers in the Gomez set threw me at first but it seems to work so...

Edited by fcb51

You have to pay attention to those that use single-piece fingers. As much as people talked about how much they wanted Iginla's 3rds, how many would actually want to use them?

What can I say, I have love for the glove! :)

Yeah and most of those look nice and big too. All these amazing gloves on this thread and they're mostly all small, these look awesome. Show us the Gomez's baby

4070259509_f341e5ff9e_b.jpg

Yeah all the gloves are 15's and 15 1/2 except the Canadiens NB's and the GW Gomez gloves. The straight fingers in the Gomez set threw me at first but it seems to work so...

Yeeeeeah, those are awesome! I'm jealous of your big glove collection for sure haha. 5 rolls do me under.

It's Iginla, not Gretzky.

well i have no hope in getting gretzky gloves, so iginla gloves would be my gretzky lol

anyways, stuff came today

Mission NME Nine-1, fits my left foot perfectly, my right is a little tight which i expected gonna bake them tmr. and swap the rush holders out for pitch3s

since there's a bunch of pics up in the nme thread i won't post pics in detail

picture1304.jpg

Warrior Pro Bully's, they ran out of the vegas gold one just as i order <_< so i went with the other white cuff, gonna electric tape the orange stripes

picture1305.jpg

you can see by that "pen" where you put the mouthguard, the overlay also has a textured to it adding extra grip which is a nice touch

picture1306.jpgpicture1307.jpg

real difference IMO between bully and bully pro, is the mesh gussets and embroidered warrior logo, protection seems pretty much the same, maybe a lil beefier

picture1308.jpgpicture1309.jpg

Edited by K9 Unit

Ive decided to dabble in net, and picked these up at my local Play it Again Sports:

IMG_0548.jpg

They look like they have barely seen any shots. My goalie buddies say they are a legit setup for the price I got them for.

Hey K9, what size are those NME's?

Interesting to see them being shipped out with Pitch Holders, Rush with Hotbladez, and rush with normal steel. Mine are 11.5 and have normal steel with Rush Holders.

Edited by phunky_monkey

7.5D, i got rush w/ hotbladez, the rush looks promising (seems like the same hole pattern as the pitch too) but i rather keep it as memorabilia and plus i can have my inline skate now

Edited by K9 Unit

If they fit as I think they will... I'll do what I did to my G3's... the gold lettering will be removed immediately! A little elbow grease and some WD-40 takes it right off with no ill effect on the leather.

All my stuff should be here in about 4 days so hockey monkey says :) ill post it all when it arives

I've fallen for that before... <_<

(I'm just bitter because I am waiting on a HM order too...)

makes you wonder.... its such a rip off. Sprung sent me my frames from san diego in two days for 7 bucks... HM, gloves cost you 14 and it takes a week. its such a joke