Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Yep, pretty easy to tell they're the real deal. No top eyelet. Wish I knew the entire history of them. They're in virtually new condition. Was told they were similar to a 703/G3 in fit but the heel is a bit more open ala the 735/G35 has. Was told they were Missions dressed to look more like Grafs... others saying they were Grafs made to look like Missions. Personally I don't care. They fit very well and have the Sprung chassis I was seeking.

Figured I'd ask the pro what the history is on my Mission inlines. Justin said in a PM that they were custom skates he had done for Fedorov and they made them as close to his Grafs as possible. Mystery solved. Thanks Justin!

Figured I'd ask the pro what the history is on my Mission inlines. Justin said in a PM that they were custom skates he had done for Fedorov and they made them as close to his Grafs as possible. Mystery solved. Thanks Justin!

There we go.

Glad to hear you're enjoying them, though.

There we go.

Glad to hear you're enjoying them, though.

Yep. One more interesting thing I forgot to mention about the Fedorov boots. While they're the same construction and size/etc... there are subtle differences in the left and right boots in terms of appearance. I forgot to ask Justin but my guess is that these were made so Fedorov could see a couple of different looks to choose from. Mainly it's the stitching/color and some slight logo differences. Kind of cool actually.

Just arrived, a game used Jonathan Toews Pro Stock Warrior Dolomite (DD graphics) and a brand new Brenden Morrow Pro Stock TEAM CANADA Warrior Dolomite. The Toews stick shows a fair bit of wear on the shaft. The curve is essentially a P92 clone but with a tiny bit of a twist at the toe. The Morrow stick has a sandpaper-like coating on the blade. The Morrow’s curve has a smidge less curve than a P92.

26546_10150141551375531_514390530_11654785_4600442_n.jpg

26546_10150141552075531_514390530_11654804_7560734_n.jpg

26546_10150141551785531_514390530_11654797_8365194_n.jpg

26546_10150141551800531_514390530_11654799_1074693_n.jpg

Edited by noodle3872

Oh how I long for a DD Dolo with Team Canada graphics. Where did you get it?

Right place at the right time. It was the only Team Canada stick that the seller had. I'm a Brenden Morrow fan so when I learned it was his stick, it was a no brainer. I'm told the Morrow stick was "tested" in practice before the qualifying round and the Toews stick was used in a qualifying round game but there's no proof to support this claim.

Edited by noodle3872

Just got a pair of Lightning 40's with the name "Steph" on it. Anyone know who it is? I'll take photos when I get home.

Stephane Veilleux?

Right place at the right time. It was the only Team Canada stick that the seller had. I'm a Brenden Morrow fan so when I learned it was his stick, it was a no brainer. I'm told the Morrow stick was "tested" in practice before the qualifying round and the Toews stick was used in a qualifying round game but there's no proof to support this claim.

Get ready for more ;)

the morrow dolo looks sweet. The new dolo graphics are starting to grow on me.

The Pro Stock Dolomites are so much nicer than retail it's not even funny. The balance is amazing and feel thru the stick rivals my Morrow One95.

The new skates :) I love them

4468509743_18410827e2_b.jpg

Also, picked up this to wear during pickup and clinics — switching on and off between that and practice jerseys.

4469289698_ac7da83160_b.jpg