Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

What does the rocker look like on that BC01?

its not a huge rocker but it isnt small either.. because the toe tapers off both frmo the top and bottom it gives it a decent rocker... ill try to get pics up soon.

I guess I might as well post my new sticks too :biggrin:

img00034201011091813.th.jpg

img00032201011091812.th.jpg

img00031201011091812.th.jpg

wow lol... why is the 65 soooo long lol...

50 bucks at the Pepsi center after last nights game.

OHHHH i'm so jealous..... nice Durno mitts.....next time i get to the Pepsi center i'm buying something. I should have bought the Wolski stick they had the only time i've been to the Pepsi center....wish i lived in Denver for that reason.

Go Av's!

Traded the Reasoner Warriors that I bought at the Thrashers sale for Pothier's MIAs.

they'll need to be cleaned up a little and probably need new palms. very unique pair of gloves though.

Diggin those mitts bro. I would definitely have traded those as well for these very rare.

wow those Pothier's MIA's are sick

anybody that can tell me when Pothier used these it would be appreciated. seems like the 2007 World Championships is most likely but I can't find any photographic evidence of it plus hadn't MIA already switched over to the Warrior name by that time?

Those Easton's look different a little different then the other pro stocks, more rounded on the forefinger and thumb. Thats unless they are EQ5's.

Edited by $m0k3

Great pick-up Rachael. Cousin played at RPI so I have a major soft spot for that jersey. Know if there are anymore?

Unfortunately, no. It was actually a fluke that I picked this one up - just in the right place at the right time when an extra showed up because one of the parents ordered one and didn't pick it up or something like that. Beautiful sweater... still debating if I'm going to wear it or hang it on the wall :smile:

Unfortunately, no. It was actually a fluke that I picked this one up - just in the right place at the right time when an extra showed up because one of the parents ordered one and didn't pick it up or something like that. Beautiful sweater... still debating if I'm going to wear it or hang it on the wall :smile:

Wear it , It is ment to be worn til you get next years

New acquisitions.

Nike Pro Stock Michigan Pants

DSC09101.jpg

Graf Supra 735 (bought these in the summer), Just added the black Tuuks over the weekend. I've always been a fan of black tuuks since i was a kid (pretty much had them on all my skates.)

DSC09102.jpg

Wear it , It is ment to be worn til you get next years

Thanks, Mike. And thanks for the tip that helped me snag it - I owe you one! Congrats on producing a beautiful design!

Those Easton's look different a little different then the other pro stocks, more rounded on the forefinger and thumb. Thats unless they are EQ5's.

They are EQ5's. It could just be the angle I took the photo at that makes it appear more rounded.

Yes that is this years. Last years and 2006's are my other favs

I think last year's was probably my favorite as well, but this year's is quite striking in its own right. It took my breath away when I first saw it :smile: Of course, I'm an alumna, so there's a bit of nostalgia mixed in there too :smile:

They are EQ5's. It could just be the angle I took the photo at that makes it appear more rounded.

You mean SE16s Link. These are EQ5sLink.

They look like any other pro Easton. Some gloves come out more rounded, some less. My pro SE16s have a LD foam in it that makes it look more rounded.

I just traded my pro EQ5s, those were a similar build to the normal Easton pro glove but much tighter and a longer cuff. Both of my EQ50 pro gloves are looser than normal, have the "SE16" style side rolls and have a completely different thumb.