Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Nice. I may need to check out a pair of X:60s because I miss the old Techniflex line.

I'm a 4-Roll kinda guy, and have been for the last three years or so, but I used the X:60 Pro at the Bauer Demo Event thing they have, and was extremely impressed with them. I'm normally one for any loose glove (4-Rolls, Eagles, etc) but I definitely had good things to say about them.

Pretty stoked on this dagger, and it sort of just fell into my lap. I've been on the hunt for extreme heel wedges these past few months, and this Warrior Theo Fleury fell right out of the sky. Funny thing, I never would have got it if I hadn't been sniped on an Easton Kozlov this weekend on ebay. So, to whoever sniped me I say - Thank You, Kind Sir.

dolodd_flgn.jpg

Pretty stoked on this dagger, and it sort of just fell into my lap. I've been on the hunt for extreme heel wedges these past few months, and this Warrior Theo Fleury fell right out of the sky. Funny thing, I never would have got it if I hadn't been sniped on an Easton Kozlov this weekend on ebay. So, to whoever sniped me I say - Thank You, Kind Sir.

What's the flex on that pitching wedge?!

Edited by EBondo

Nice! I would love to try one of these, but Im afraid I would field goal it often. lol

Thanks Dupes! Yeah, it's definitely an 'acquired' type of pattern to adjust to. And I primarily play D so I really have to watch humming them in at chin level. LOL

What's the flex on that pitching wedge?!

About 90.

Plain retail but a huge upgrade from my too-small CCM V04's.

It still baffles me why they embroidered a black outline to the BAUER lettering on the cuff when the cuff itself is black. I'm glad they're doing away with that next year...

*Fleury pitching wedge*

Jeeze, that is one hell of a wedge.

photo1.jpg

how much did those gionta x-60's end up going for on ebay? last i saw they were up to like 170 i think

What eagles are they? (red black)? Look great!! Would love to get a pr to add to the collection!

Thanks

They are nice. The right palm needs to be stitched up a bit. They are red mustang palms that are supposedly only available for the pros.

I'm technically only allowed to wear black gloves for my junior team, but hopefully i dont get too much shit for the palms :D.

here is my participation.. just picked it up today from base hockey labs. (i live minutes away from them) custom ordered.

from what i can tell visually.. the shaft is very similar if not identical to the dolomite. the blade very similar to the bauer one95. i will test it out tonight and see how it performs... although it will be hard to compare since i hve never used a 75 flex before.

75693_466621578128_512413128_5671279_1694533_n.jpg

76145_466621613128_512413128_5671280_7496708_n.jpg

73868_466621648128_512413128_5671281_6121299_n.jpg

73741_466621663128_512413128_5671282_2564569_n.jpg

Edited by Sniper9