Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

not new but used. i got a friend who plays goalie and he's been wanting a cooper sk2000 and fm30 set up(chris osgood). played floor hockey last nite and they had one sitting there. asked the guy in charge if i could trade him and he said yes. had to replace screws and reglue some padding but overall its in great shape for being so old. will try to post pics later today

Yeah, like they're looking for "Free skates are GREAT!" rather than a true review.

That is probably true, although I dont see anything or hear anything about these skates that leads me to believe they are not a good product. But it is always easier to give them to someone who is just going to rave about how awesome the (FREE) product they got is rather than giving them to an expert like JR or one of the other equipment gurus on MSH who are actually going to critique the product with a larger basis of knowledge.

To be honest if I had not just gotten a pair of U+ CL's I would have gotten a pair of MLX's just because I am that curious to see how they are, but i can not justify spending the money to try them after just spending $550 for a pair of CLs (which I do like very much btw).

My protective stuff...

DSC08488.jpg

My sticks...

DSC08483.jpg

DSC08489.jpg

DSC08485.jpg

DSC08491.jpg

Pro Stocks...

Malkin Vapor XXX's and a ONE95

Kovalev Grip Lite with Easton Blade

Kovalev Commander with Innovative Blade

Gonchar Synergy

DSC08484.jpg

DSC08494.jpg

Malkin

DSC08498.jpg

Kovalev

DSC08496.jpg

Gonchar

DSC08499.jpg

Very impressed with this glove, as well as the new Luxe from Warrior.

I'm happy the hear that. When I was lucky enough to be drawn for the Wings tickets tonight in the Warrior draw, but told Keith I was leaving yesterday he first offered me a stick, but didn't have any RH sticks left (and he couldn't part with the Gionta Widow I was demoing). I then chose the Projekts over the Warrior Franchises he had available. I know there's a lot of love for Franchises based on what I've read here and I also know the MSRP is higher on Franchise gloves, but I like a tighter fit so based on that preference chose the Projekts. I know you have a lot of experience with a lot of products at the rep level and definitely respect your opionion. I know some will think I'm crazy for going with Projekts over Franchise gloves - the fact that you are impressed with them makes me feel less crazy :). Of course, I feel fortunate to have won anything - I would've enjoyed the event either way (I did all the other years and I didn't win anything those years), but the gloves were a very nice bonus.

I also liked the Luxe gloves - they're definitely much looser than the Projekts, but not as loose as the Franchise glove. They felt very comfortable and like they'd need no break in time at all.

I'd post pictures of the Projekts I won, but they're exactly the same as the ones Buzz posted so that would be a little redundant.

The blue Colorway looks much nicer than its black counterpart. i like the fit, theyre a bit stiff out of the box, but if they break in as well as Franchises, shouldnt be an issue

I think an ALL black version would look stunning. The white really looks quirky in my opinion

Came across these Eastons on eBay and couldn't pass them up for the price. I'm guessing they are older (possibly pre-production or SMU due to the different liner) Synergy 1300C's or something to that effect.

0122.jpg

Edited by figgifumi_11

Came across these Eastons on eBay and couldn't pass them up for the price. I'm guessing they are older (possibly pre-production or SMU due to the different liner) Synergy 1300C's or something to that effect.

What size are those? 3-1/2? :blink:

Those Sherwoods are awesome! I have been keeping my eyes open for a pair of pro stock or smu Eastons in my size. I passed on a pair on ebay months ago. For now looks like I'm going to get a pair of one80's for a good price. Get out of these white 9ks 08 models.

^^^^^ Nice pickup. Ovi curve? Kinda looks Sakic-ish (Could be the picture). What flex?

Thanks. It's more tame than the Ovi. It's basically an H15 slightly more open with more heel. Blade shape is taller as well. 90 flex. Rounded shaft corners. Z tac blade. I love them.