Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

You mean SE16s Link. These are EQ5sLink.

They look like any other pro Easton. Some gloves come out more rounded, some less. My pro SE16s have a LD foam in it that makes it look more rounded.

I just traded my pro EQ5s, those were a similar build to the normal Easton pro glove but much tighter and a longer cuff. Both of my EQ50 pro gloves are looser than normal, have the "SE16" style side rolls and have a completely different thumb.

I have a pair of Sabres EQ5's and they are definitely the tightest fitting Easton glove I've ever tried on. Curious to see what the updated EQ50 version looks like. Is that what Letang is wearing this year? Link

Those are "EQ5s."

The thumb on both pairs of "EQ50" gloves I have isn't a lock thumb and is much looser. The padding segments look like the "SE16" pro glove.

anybody that can tell me when Pothier used these it would be appreciated. seems like the 2007 World Championships is most likely but I can't find any photographic evidence of it plus hadn't MIA already switched over to the Warrior name by that time?

i tried looking it up and couldnt find much info, i'd try getty images but i dont feel like going through tons of pages of photos to find it,

Nice nicee. I love how the Wings have all their gloves in solid red. Do the narrows fit much more tighter then the regulars fit?

The narrows are, if I remember correctly, 0.25 inches shorter across the four rolls and they definitely fit differently than the standard width gloves. Most people are surprised the first time they see them because pictures really don't do them justice (in how much smaller they are). Basically, they hug the sides of the hands much more than the roomier standard glove, finger length should be the same (which has been my experience), but the overall glove length always seems a bit shorter to me.

Just picked these two beauties up, Warrior AK27 Marian Hossa Pro Stock, and Easton S19 Mathieu Schneider Pro Stock

IMG00008-20100502-2152.jpg

IMG00009-20100502-2152.jpg

IMG00010-20100502-2153.jpg

IMG00013-20101025-2127.jpg

And I did resize them on photobucket, they still came out huge, so my bad on that I tried.

Edited by markstmartin89

The narrows are, if I remember correctly, 0.25 inches shorter across the four rolls and they definitely fit differently than the standard width gloves. Most people are surprised the first time they see them because pictures really don't do them justice (in how much smaller they are). Basically, they hug the sides of the hands much more than the roomier standard glove, finger length should be the same (which has been my experience), but the overall glove length always seems a bit shorter to me.

Ahhh thank you that's the info I needed! Like you said in pictures they look the same. I have been planning for some time when I had money to use the customizer but I didn't know if I would go with narrow or regular.

Nice gloves, love the color scheme of those PPF's. I always liked where easton went with their s17 and s19 gloves, but I wish they released them in a more traditional look as far as less line designs on the outer shell of the glove. The only ones I like retail would be the TBL color s19 gloves. Be cool to see them in a older shell like the epro has with the movement and breaks of the s19.

New Twig & girdle. Never used a girdle before. Looking forward to tonight to try it out.

2nthjs2.jpg

Easton Synergy Girdle

30rpjci.jpg

Bauer ONE95 77 Flex, Staal(P91A)

Edited by SfDz5_20_07

Just bought these beauties. I bought a pair (in black with white trim) back in the early 2000s when this 2nd gen first came out and absolutely loved them. Wore a massive hole in the palm of my top hand, but just switched back to them the other day because my Warrior Dolomite gloves developed holes in the palms within 5 games and became absolutely unusable within 7-8 games as the fingers all ripped through and side materials opened up (horrible quality on those palms...). So I switched back to my old Z-Airs, then found these online and had to have them.

1029000124.jpg

Edited by Scotty

Just bought these beauties. I bought a pair (in black with white trim) back in the early 2000s when this 2nd gen first came out and absolutely loved them. Wore a massive hole in the palm of my top hand, but just switched back to them the other day because my Warrior Dolomite gloves developed holes in the palms within 5 games and became absolutely unusable within 7-8 games as the fingers all ripped through and side materials opened up (horrible quality on those palms...). So I switched back to my old Z-Airs, then found these online and had to have them.

Great Gloves!!!