Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

A bit much, I know...Surprisingly enough I use all of them from time to time. I have a bit of O C D and feel the need to match. I'm trying to cut down the collection a bit, just hard to decide what to move.

Edited by JTully317

I feel ya on the matching bit...Im waiting to see what my summer session colors will be and will for sure be buying matching socks and knowing how I like to impulse buy Im sure a matching set of gloves will show up with it all too haha

Im actually waiting on my first pair of Franchise's to show up this next week. Got a pair of mint white/black/red, the home/away series from total hockey, I got off ebay for $84 shipped...super stoked on those. Some of those pro stock ones on ebay people are asking an ungodly amount haha

Edited by HockeyStop

I feel ya on the matching bit...Im waiting to see what my summer session colors will be and will for sure be buying matching socks and knowing how I like to impulse buy Im sure a matching set of gloves will show up with it all too haha

Im actually waiting on my first pair of Franchise's to show up this next week. Got a pair of mint white/black/red, the home/away series from total hockey, I got off ebay for $84 shipped...super stoked on those. Some of those pro stock ones on ebay people are asking an ungodly amount haha

glad that guy took a more reasonable amount than what he first listed them for. not my cup of tea with the home/away thing but....a lot of the guys selling pro stock Franchises will actually take quite a bit less if you use the "make offer" button.

Edited by shoeshine boy

f22763d2-000f-4e10-b07d-8ebcd6f9a440.jpg

Just got these in today. Pro Stock CCM 520 in black. Tag says they are from the CHL. The padding on these is unreal, very very high quality and the fit is so great I can ditch my suspenders!

• Like 1

Came back from Pittsburgh, and some nice stuff along the way:

Brand New Blackhawks 9K Shell with my brand new 9K Girdle I got earlier this week.

Brand new Jofa 8800 Shoulders (I tried them on, don't really like the fit though)

Nike Bauer One90 Shoulders

Pro Stock Easton MAKO (looks like it wasn't even used)

Retail Bauer Total One NXG

Retail Bauer X:60

CCM CL AHL All-Star Gloves (met up with local who had an extra pair to add to mine)

Rangers Franchises

Pens Rally towels (went to Game 5)

Easton Ultra Lite Shaft

Easton Grip Lite Shaft

Bauer Pro stock wood blade (Bure)

Retail Easton Z Carbon Blade (Iginla)

936541_10152786012175551_143775193_n.jpg

• Like 1

Just bought a pair of graf player skates, and the store claimed them to be pro return. They are the Supra 703 custom silver heel with black boot. they are missing the model on the outside of the skate. only has the graph logo. how can I be sure these are Pro Return? If anyone has info on why the model logo is missing to or is that part of the customization. thanks.

Custom Hustlers

Small uppers

Medium lowers

4 leg zippers like the sj sharks

Re-inforced leg

Anisimov Spinetek

Nickname

Reppin my country

819A3082-962B-4E45-AC7A-A4221A8CE41E-112

Bad timing for this... but this just arrived on my doorstep.

UDP4Xvr.png

I cancelled the order for this, and was never billed. Umm, thanks for the free jersey shop.nhl.com, I guess the hockey gods don't COMPLETELY hate me today..

I cancelled the order for this, and was never billed. Umm, thanks for the free jersey shop.nhl.com, I guess the hockey gods don't COMPLETELY hate me today..

Ignoring the noise, that's a great jersey! Despite last night, things are looking bright going forward!

new "to me" warrior franchises home/away total hockey exclusive

So 2 pairs? Or are they supposed to look mismatched?

Theyre made to be mismatched, one reflects the home and one reflects away. From info I gathered from total hockey these are the NY Rangers? Didnt know they had these colors ever. The blackhawks are exactly the same colorway except the right hand is black and the left is red, weird. They are crazy light and extremely flexible. Much higher cuff than my ccm 4 roll pro II

www.totalhockey.com/product/Franchise_Home__Away_Gloves/itm/10188-41/

Do the right thing and return it or pay for it.

People who work in retail aren't perfect; they make mistakes. At the end of the day, it will cost someone.

I have to agree here....although about 6months back something kinda similar happened to me...I was getting cash out of the ATM, wanted to take out $100, instead of giving me 5 $20 bills it gave me 5 $50 bills.....So basically gave me $150 more than I was taking out. The machine only took $100 out of my account...and I proceeded to just keep the money. Had it been a live teller who made the mistake, or something like this jersey, something tangible, I wouldve given the money back...however since it was an atm and I wouldve had to go back out of my way to explain what happened I decided to keep the money...plus they rape u on overdraft charges...so that 150 made up for all of those excess charges Id gotten over the last 10 years....bad karma? maybe, but I didnt look back. Like I said if it had been an actual persons fault or an item I wouldve given it back...but come on the machine malfunctions and gives me more CASH???? im keepin it haha. but yeah u should prbly at least contact them and see if theyll let u keep it or pay for its return shipping.

If you cancelled the order, then return it. Either way their accounting will likely find that it was shipped out and either ask you to pay for it end up firing the shipper.

When I was younger I took out $100 from my checking at the bank drive thru and took my envelope. I saw the hundred but didn't notice there was $1100 there until I was already well way on my trip.

I got a phone call and they asked if I could stop by, not only did I willingly return the money, they said "You could have kept the money, but you also helped keep her job."

Two weeks later I got a $50 gift card for a retail store, I would have been a complete scumbag to keep the money....let alone from a bank lol.

Call NHL shop at 1-800-618-3211 and you can explain the situation. There's a high chance they may end up letting you keep the jersey, but at least you tried.

I like those Warrior pants. I have Warrior Hitman pants and really like them a lot! Yours seem to have many extra features that mine don't, so I imagine you are going to enjoy wearing those a great deal.

I have to agree here....although about 6months back something kinda similar happened to me...I was getting cash out of the ATM, wanted to take out $100, instead of giving me 5 $20 bills it gave me 5 $50 bills.....So basically gave me $150 more than I was taking out. The machine only took $100 out of my account...and I proceeded to just keep the money. Had it been a live teller who made the mistake, or something like this jersey, something tangible, I wouldve given the money back...however since it was an atm and I wouldve had to go back out of my way to explain what happened I decided to keep the money...plus they rape u on overdraft charges...so that 150 made up for all of those excess charges Id gotten over the last 10 years....bad karma? maybe, but I didnt look back. Like I said if it had been an actual persons fault or an item I wouldve given it back...but come on the machine malfunctions and gives me more CASH???? im keepin it haha. but yeah u should prbly at least contact them and see if theyll let u keep it or pay for its return shipping.

Does anyone know how ATM's are loaded? Maybe everyone getting 20's was instead issued 50's...I can't imagine the programming being off as much as I can someone loading the machine with the wrong pack of bills in the 20-slot...I wonder what a wholesale error like that would amount to.

Considering what part of town it was in, i wouldnt say a whole lot. Not a lot of people with bank accounts....although it was a chase bank on a main road, on a wknd....so probably a significant amount to you or I, but to Chase bank....prbly pennies.

Edited by HockeyStop

Kind of the same thing happened to me 3 years ago. I bought one jersey but was shipped 2 (even the packing list said 1). I called them up and they ended up giving me the 2nd jersey for half off.