Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

23 hours ago, kmfdm86 said:

So... the stable is starting to get a little out of hand... haha.

20170520_161802_zpsbhibcn48.jpg

Just picked up the QRL on the far right. 75 flex, W03 (same as the HD1, the HD Pro and QRL3 are W88s)

That's nothing! I've got:

2x pro stock APX2s

1x team stock APX2SE

3x pro stock CCM Super Tacks

1x pro stock TPS Response R8

1x retail TPS Response R8

1x two-piece RBK 7V* shaft + Reebok 8K blade

1x retail intermediate One95

2x brand new never used retail One90 Stick'Ums (one PM9 one P88)

And on the way a pack of 6 pro stock TRUE A6.0SBPs in my specs.

And mine wouldn't even be considered a large collection :laugh:

Edited by GoalForFun
  • Like 1

Yeah, I know there's people out there with way more. These were all acquired in the past 12 months since I came back from a 15 year hiatus. Lol.

• Like 1

On 5/20/2017 at 4:13 PM, Buzz_LightBeer said:

Ok, not mine personally, but I designed and had these done for a friends son, and they turned out awesome.

9E453C0E-85D6-4585-BC28-D09CDCC2200B_zps

That design was such a beautiful one and smartly integrated with the St.Louis arch. It would've been cool if they could've figured something out for Long Island.

On 5/21/2017 at 5:54 PM, kmfdm86 said:

Yeah, I know there's people out there with way more. These were all acquired in the past 12 months since I came back from a 15 year hiatus. Lol.

I have 5 sticks and that's too much. If anyone wants some 47 flex Bauer sticks, let me know.

1 hour ago, shoeshine boy said:

new VH skates for my girlfriend. many thanks to JR for helping us do the drawings and measurements when we were in Detroit back in April. :)

34190300573_3cfec3d936_c.jpg

What's with the blue on the tendon guard? Was that a request?

1 hour ago, IPv6Freely said:

What's with the blue on the tendon guard? Was that a request?

nope, that is (I assume) the new tendon guard. the back of it says True. my gf's not crazy about the blue. I told her that we can always color it in with a black paint sharpie.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, shoeshine boy said:

new VH skates for my girlfriend. many thanks to JR for helping us do the drawings and measurements when we were in Detroit back in April. :)

34190300573_3cfec3d936_c.jpg

How are they fitting?

7 hours ago, shoeshine boy said:

How's the new tendon guard attached inside? Is it still the same two piece junction?

13 hours ago, shoeshine boy said:

34615906800_8ea44c9b34_z.jpg

Well we knew some changes were coming with True's acquisition of VH. Happy to see that it's subtle and it doesn't look like anything ridiculous.

I scored a pair of game used Iginla CCM pro stocks from the Kings equipment sale last Saturday for $100(!)  They are in great shape with literally zero smell whatsoever.  I am assuming they were originally made for MacKinnon.  I am debating on using them or just keeping them for display... they are kinda roomy inside because he had some of the padding removed but they still feel great.  It's amazing how broken in they are, I got a really good deal.  And even better, I was able to photo-match them with some games with the Avalanche where he wore them.

EJRT8Qv.jpg

78F0N5j.jpg

me08Zj4.jpg

HAFL1dO.jpg

ZEfdCGo.jpg

p0qpsqD.jpg

cQ3TfIf.jpg

chQ1Ed5.jpg

• Like 3