Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

taigyr

Best trash talkin you heard while playing?

A guy I play pickup with calls me Geno because he thinks I look like Malkin. I consider that trash talk because Malkin is an ugly ugly man.

I got a lot..

My D*** is harder then your shot.

Hey goalie, I've seen coupouns that save more then you.

I have more ice in my drink then you've seen all year.

You've been scratched more then a lottery ticket.

Use this one in the third period only:

Ref, you must be pregnat because you just missed the last two periods.

Use this one in the third period only:

Ref, you must be pregnat because you just missed the last two periods.

And now you get to miss the third :).

our goalies who sit out (usually 2) are the best chirper's ever. I always sit next to them after a shift and talk trash to the other team. this kid had navy blue tuuks and pink laces on the other day and my goalie friend and i yelled, "i remember when my mom bought my equipment while i was at school", and "nice tuuks fa**ot, paints those in yourself?"

our goalies who sit out (usually 2) are the best chirper's ever. I always sit next to them after a shift and talk trash to the other team. this kid had navy blue tuuks and pink laces on the other day and my goalie friend and i yelled, "i remember when my mom bought my equipment while i was at school", and "nice tuuks fa**ot, paints those in yourself?"

are they pronounced 'Tooks' or 'Tucks'? I've heard both

Tucks from what I've heard in LHS's and everyone I've talked to

Pretty sure it is intended to be tuque, like the hat, but pronunciation varies by region.

Pretty sure it is intended to be tuque, like the hat, but pronunciation varies by region.

No, it's Tuck. JR gave the reasoning behind it one day. Don't remember where the word comes from but I vaguely remember him saying it means knife in another language.

Played against a giant guy on another team, everytime we played he would run his mouth but I had him pegged as a gentle giant that probably doesn't know how to fight. We got into it late into a game, I told him he was all talk and offered to fight him and as he was backing away talking he told me "I'll talk all night". I had no response, he agreed with my trash talk. A couple of weeks ago played against a pretty feisty little guy. He would go hard after the whistle so I knocked him down, he got up and made a noise at me and I went to the box. He stared at me as he was skating to his bench and I gave him the what the f are you looking at standard template we all do. Turns out the guy was deaf.

I had a good one last game. I never chirp during the games, if anything I'm a bit too friendly to the other team. In a pick up game, some teenage punk was way too in to it. He was rocking a mirrored visor, white gloves, and a pink taped stick. He was playing for the most part, wing opposite my side on defense. He was trying the same inside outside toe drag move all day, he got one by me, but overall, I was stick checking the puck away. Towards the end he was getting frustrated, he gives me "hey you f'ing fat @ss, why don't you go home and eat another egg roll!" Fair enough, I am fat & Chinese, and do love me an egg roll or ten. I tell him "hey man, time to change your lipstick, you're almost getting more pink on my stick as your mom did last night." the kid shuts up, and skated away. The end.

He was rocking a mirrored visor...

You just knew that guy was going to be a problem at some point.

Ahah stories like that makes me wish I never purchased white gloves... It seems all the retards wear white gloves

White gloves are for All-Star games, military inspections and weddings not bush league hockey players to use.

White gloves are for All-Star games, military inspections and weddings not bush league hockey players to use.

Ahah, I know. I realized that AFTER I got my white gloves. Needless to say I don't wear them anymore

last year we were playing against a kid who quit the whl for various reasons and played there for 3 years, one kid on our team asked him why the hell he was playing hockey and going off and all the former whl player said back was well i dont wanna get fat thats why im still playing

Ahah stories like that makes me wish I never purchased white gloves... It seems all the retards wear white gloves

on my Eagles I got white on the cuff roll and fingers and I felt like a loser..

can't imagine how normal people with full white gloves must feel

last year we were playing against a kid who quit the whl for various reasons and played there for 3 years, one kid on our team asked him why the hell he was playing hockey and going off and all the former whl player said back was well i dont wanna get fat thats why im still playing

next time, please include punctuation. Did you get his name?

You just knew that guy was going to be a problem at some point.

Why is it all of the guys with mirrored or colored visors are assholes? Seems to very common.

Why is it all of the guys with mirrored or colored visors are assholes? Seems to very common.

I can't figure that one out. But what I have figured out is the darker the tint the bigger the a-hole.

*I plan on buying one for the Pond Hockey National Chanpionships. Last year the sun was brutal.

I can't figure that one out. But what I have figured out is the darker the tint the bigger the a-hole.

*I plan on buying one for the Pond Hockey National Chanpionships. Last year the sun was brutal.

Theres a guy in my league that wears a blue tinted visor, has his suspenders hanging down....he seems douchey.

We were playing against Abbotsford, BC a few years back... I charged a kid who had been basically dominating the entire game (also went 2nd or 3rd round in the WHL draft later that year). Needless to say, with me being 5' 5" and him being about 6' 1" he ran me over, his response, "alright kid, alright." Simple and still very humbling.