Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Get to use the Easton RS skates I recently purchased from a MSH member. First time I've owned a "high end" model skate and by far the best fit/comfort of any skate I've used. Very excited to use it...and play more hockey of course.

After years 18 years of playing inline, I've finally stepped onto the ice today to play hockey. I've been doing lunchtime rec skates just to get the hang of it, and the rink held a 'come and play' session this weekend. Felt a little different, and found that my shell doesn't quite fit well... Other than that, it was an awesome time. Got comfortable after about 30 min on the ice, and even started skating backwards without realising it. I was just enjoying the moment!

• Like 2

Played a tournament in Niagara Falls with a great group of guys, won a couple, lost a couple, came home with a medal and a whole new bundle of stories.

Happy because after not playing for a while, I'm solving the riddle that is my snap shot. Plus, I now have a really good slap shot in motion. Just have to get my legs fully up to speed.

Nice! Congrats. Always a good feeling to win some new gear. I won the CCM gear contest they had on Facebook awhile back and I had just won the lottery jackpot as far as I was concerned.

• Like 1

Nice! Congrats. Always a good feeling to win some new gear. I won the CCM gear contest they had on Facebook awhile back and I had just won the lottery jackpot as far as I was concerned.

Thanks. I didn't see that one, but was very happy to win the stick! Did you win all new CCM gear in your contest or you guessed one product and won that?

Thanks. I didn't see that one, but was very happy to win the stick! Did you win all new CCM gear in your contest or you guessed one product and won that?

Oh, it was back near the end of 2011 when they ran it. You picked one of the 4 CCM NHL guys on their FB team. Whoever had the most members were then eligible to win a 1st and 2nd place time prize. I got the 2nd place prize which gave me the option to pick some product. Was very happy because I never win stuff like that.

Was able to get all the wood split from the tree I fell last week. Also burned all the remaining branches/limbs that I couldn't classify as fireplace wood. The backyard is finally "mine" again. Definitely a good feeling and was able to clean it up in time for my daughters birthday party.

Intentionally skipped a late (10:50P) Sunday rec league game before a week schedule break. Was kind of getting banged up and burnt out. Plus, had spent that whole weekend cutting and burning a backyard tree. Was great to essentially get two weeks off, but finally feeling the itch to play again. Which is great because my new summer league starts at one rink on Friday and then my other spring league follows up on Sunday. Love fitting in a couple games over a weekend like that.

I've missed a couple games due to my work schedule. I miss hanging out with the guys but my ankle and elbow feel better than they have in months

Watched the hometown Winterhawks finish off Kamloops to three peat as Western Conference Champions and also scored tickets to game 1 of the WHL finals.

• Like 1

Was on the ice second day in a row today. I bombed home 12 or 13 one-timers in a row, picked near top corner and far post, was pleased.