Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Have my trip to Lake Powell planned and set(end of the month). So excited to get down there for some great time with family and friends. Let the Summer begin!!!!

Boat1_zpsaffe64a4.jpg

• Like 3

Nice looking boat. I've got a Four Winns H210 that's prepped and ready for the summer. The forecast is showing mid 80's Thursday and Friday in the area, looking like a trip will happen before I haul it up to the lake this weekend for the summer. Been a bit since it took it out around here, thinking about cruising the Detroit river, depends on the weather and who goes with me. I've got a feeling there will be no shortage of people coming down with something later this week and not being able to make it to work.

• Like 2

Wills and Kate nailed it with the baby name! Charlotte Elizabeth Diana couldn't be more perfect and fitting.

Or, for short: Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte of Cambridge

Ran a 2:10 800m today! Probably going to get to run in the 4x800 at conference

Scratch that, it depends on how I do tomorrow, its come down to me and one kid (who also plays hockey). I refuse to run slower than him though so I think I can do it.

• Like 2

Just moved my kid into his first out of the house place/college house. It's as close to campus as you can get, next to a great bar, pizza place and a tailgate lot for football. I couldn't have dreamed a better location for his college housing, have to love teammates.

Wonder how mom is going to deal with this....

Just moved my kid into his first out of the house place/college house. It's as close to campus as you can get, next to a great bar, pizza place and a tailgate lot for football. I couldn't have dreamed a better location for his college housing, have to love teammates.

Wonder how mom is going to deal with this....

Why, you going to move onto his couch?! :lol:

Got a fun rec tournament this weekend, starting tonight, playing with a bunch of the new players who did our adult beginner sessions this winter. I'm pretty jacked.

Tourney was supposed to be C level, but they didn't get enough teams signed up, so some of them are B+/B, but it's still going to be a lot of fun.

• Like 2

Talent level of the U12-U14 girls travel teams tryout was impressive, more so the 14's. Assume a bunch of girls that aged out of 12's last year and jumping at 14's(only had 12's last year). Some new talent on the 12's as well. Impressed all the way around & awesome to see the girls jumping a bit here. Maybe this is due to the tryouts being the same weekend as the boys, but huge IMO, as opposed to prior years where it was months apart. Lot of girls here that just play with the boys, as opposed to doing both.

My U10 crushed the boys day one tryout, which was just before(rest to make ice) and rolled through the girls(combined), legs had to be done. Fun night, love hockey! Watching the pups is awesome, the parents are great as well. COMMUNITY

• Like 1

Pr'd yet again in the 800m, 2:09 this time. I've cut off like 15 seconds since the beginning of the Season, pretty cool to look back on it.

Only problem now is that the coach is trying to recruit me for cross country.

• Like 2

You and me both! What division are you in?

Not sure yet, playing for letsgokings.com lower 1/3 division!

Lol just bought a few pucks from IW last night!

• Like 2

Brought my seven year old to his first airshow. Had a blast. I haven't been since i was that old. Really impressed by the F-22. Did some things I didn't think were possible in a jet.

• Like 1

My 9 year daughter was set to run in her first 5K. She takes medicine for migraines and vertigo spells and she got hit this AM. She threw up 4 times before we left..3 times in the car in the parking lot and once walking to the race start...but she threw on a pair of sunglasses to battle the light sensitivity and ran a 35 minute race

And tomorrow night is U10 soccer tryouts....

F'n trooper!

Edited by Zylos45
  • Like 4

My 9 year daughter was set to run in her first 5K. She takes medicine for migraines and vertigo spells and she got hit this AM. She threw up 4 times before we left..3 times in the car in the parking lot and once walking to the race start...but she threw on a pair of sunglasses to battle the light sensitivity and ran a 35 minute race

F'n trooper!

Takes after you Zylos !

F'n trooper!

Good job! I hope kid took a well-deserved nap after, migraines are the devil.

Had a great interview this morning with a local ambulance company, and I'm scheduled to start my training with them in July. Finally, after much clawing and scrapping and hard work, I'm going to be an EMT.

:biggrin:

• Like 3

Tried a new lacing pattern (The Crosby) and like it a lot. Skipped the second to last eyelet and looped through the top. Forward flex is great and the stability is even better.

WTQ2L9y.jpg

Is that a Panamera? Very jealous.