Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

Right?!! Whats funny is in my S15 skate review I actaully stated that I wish this was how they came. Then out came the S17LE and now this. I want those S15's!

Y3J5H.jpg

Ott in the same skates last night.

PMB has been using Warrior since his return. I think Cam Barker is still using XXXX's... A lot of players are...

He was talking about the XXXX skates

I wish I knew the gloves were there...I would have checked them out.

i here i thought china was the knock-off masters? kinda like the colors on them for some reason

I always get a kick seeing a pro carrying his equipment bag over his shoulder out of the locker room. Just like the rest of us.............

No idea how I missed this connsidering these would be my dream skate. All Black Easton S15 worn by Clarke McArthur of the Leafs. Where can I get a pair of these in my size?

These aren't mine, but I found them on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Easton-Stealth-Skates-Pro-Stock-Customized-9-5-Reg-/130476882126?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e610738ce#ht_532wt_1141

Foppa decked out in Easton with an EQ50 and Vapor x60 skates:

He's the ultimate gear weirdo. Maybe his odd-skatedness will set a PHEW trend.. Those Z-Air's are nice as usual!