Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

you guys are sure sensitive for a bunch of hockey players......WHO CARES if he does that I do it all the time makes my listings reach more people :dry:

lol at people who wouldnt buy because of that, if price is right and it is what i want I will buy

Its not illegal or (mostly) unethical, its just really annoying and obnoxious. I know what I want. This seller isn't selling it. Therefore this seller is essentially lying and getting in my way. That's annoying.

Man how many times have I heard that one.

I'll bet the answer to that is "a lot."

Perhaps that's a clue?

I also wouldn't take "WHO CARES" because "I do it all the time" as support. Guys like you two are one of the reasons why there is so much crap to sort through on ebay. You both know the difference between pro stock and retail and you post misleading ads anyway.

I'll bet the answer to that is "a lot."

Perhaps that's a clue?

I also wouldn't take "WHO CARES" because "I do it all the time" as support. Guys like you two are one of the reasons why there is so much crap to sort through on ebay. You both know the difference between pro stock and retail and you post misleading ads anyway.

It's not a clue. I hear it all the time when people talk about all the kids who get sent to rehab or drop out of school

congratulations you got me to stop doing it. You don't need to say the same thing over and over..........you made your point a few posts ago

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170599681617

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170599682933

Whats wrong with that? I'd imagine the guy's quit hockey and wants rid of all his stuff quickly in 1 go..

The fact that he set it up as an auction and is clearly trying to arrange a sale outside of ebay. He must have confused ebay with Craigslist.

Really?.....there are people who don't care if this joker labels his items pro stock...when thier obviously not? I know I will not buy anything from this guy.....no brainer?...what else is he hiding?, Or misleading?, Or flat out lying about? Huh?

Really?.....there are people who don't care if this joker labels his items pro stock...when thier obviously not? I know I will not buy anything from this guy.....no brainer?...what else is he hiding?, Or misleading?, Or flat out lying about? Huh?

I actually just take peoples money and don't send them their items

Seriously, I tried getting some more views on an item. The intention was not to mislead anyone as I described it as exactly what it is in the description.

Ask the 20 or so people I've dealt with on here and iw :facepalm:

Since you aren't a members++ they're about a 0% chance of me dealing with you, not that I would put up with the hassle in the first place

Do you(MSH) pay tax on the $10 fee? Curious? Why don't you just charge anyone who wants to do a transaction on the buy and sell forum, a $10 fee???

Seems kinda silly, as I may get there(buy and sell) and the only thing there is a pr of used smelly hockey socks? Not even being to see whats there? But required to prepay $10 to see it? Seems to me there has to be a better way of getting the site some $???

Thanks...and also...i just read through 6 pages of comments and could not find one negative? Am I going to get booted if I question this policy? Hmmmmmm

The fact that he set it up as an auction and is clearly trying to arrange a sale outside of ebay. He must have confused ebay with Craigslist.

whats the big deal, if he sold it off of ebay before the auction ended he could have just ended the listing early.

Ask the 20 or so people I've dealt with on here and iw :facepalm:

As somebody who has dealt with BJB before I can say that it was as smooth as possible. If this other guy wants to go vigilante on people who attempt to get more page views for their auctions more power to him. Report them to ebay, no need to attack people. Let's try to get back on topic. Would anybody really pay $700+ for these? http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-White-Nike-Zoom-Air-Hockey-Skates-Size-9-/180617966962?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a0dab7572

As somebody who has dealt with BJB before I can say that it was as smooth as possible. If this other guy wants to go vigilante on people who attempt to get more page views for their auctions more power to him. Report them to ebay, no need to attack people. Let's try to get back on topic. Would anybody really pay $700+ for these? http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-White-Nike-Zoom-Air-Hockey-Skates-Size-9-/180617966962?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a0dab7572

I can think of one person who might spring for those, but they're not his size

http://cgi.ebay.com/HG9000-Reebok-Hockey-Gloves-Any-Color-Size-/200575781267?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item2eb33f8993

Does this guy have some connection at Reebok I dont know about?? Didnt know the HG9000 glove was even available yet. Read the auction and didnt see anything about it being a preorder auction. Either theres a hole in the backdoor at the Reebok warehouse and this guys taken them to town or this auction is BS. I know Im not getting our shipment of new Reebok gloves till May!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/HG9000-Reebok-Hockey-Gloves-Any-Color-Size-/200575781267?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item2eb33f8993

Does this guy have some connection at Reebok I dont know about?? Didnt know the HG9000 glove was even available yet. Read the auction and didnt see anything about it being a preorder auction. Either theres a hole in the backdoor at the Reebok warehouse and this guys taken them to town or this auction is BS. I know Im not getting our shipment of new Reebok gloves till May!!

Since this is a special order from Reebok, if in stock at Easton, it may take around 1 week for my distributor to get it and it is shipped to you directly (from Canada). Before ordering, please email me at kchanf@telus.net to ensure the size is in stock in Reebok.

ummm ?

Lol I don't know, but I bought S19 gloves from him before and received them ok... :shrug:

I have 3 pairs of these, and while it's nice to see them at such a high price....they're not worth that much. 1 pair I converted with a white mag chassis (found on here) and the other two are unopened in their boxes so effectively in better condition lol

I kinda collect these white Nike's (have about 10+ pairs of the various white models) and even I wouldnt value them at the price he is detailing. If he gets anywhere close to that I will be gobsmacked, I have him on my ebay watch list purely out of interest ha ha

"This is for a pair of Nike Air Zoom Elevate skates, similar to the ones that were made famous by Sergei Fedorov and Wayne Gretzky. Hard to find and extremely rare in this condition, they're highly sought after for their unique white color. Although these are the roller version, they are the exact same boot as the ice version and you can easily install Tuuk Holders on these."

he also talks a load of bollocks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270703723784&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

What do you guys think of this helmet?

I'm pretty sure that pro stock helmets don't have the side logos on them. In addition, the NHL crest on the rear of the helmet has the NHL written in the wrong direction.

Looks like someone put some stickers on a royal helmet?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270703723784&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I'm pretty sure that pro stock helmets don't have the side logos on them. In addition, the NHL crest on the rear of the helmet has the NHL written in the wrong direction.

They don't.

It's a pre-lockout NHL logo sticker, post-lockout they changed the direction of the lettering. Obviously the side logos are a tip-off that the helmet is retail.

It's a pre-lockout NHL logo sticker, post-lockout they changed the direction of the lettering. Obviously the side logos are a tip-off that the helmet is retail.

But guys cant we look past all that? he says in his auction that the proceeds are going to a "good cause" :wink:

But guys cant we look past all that? he says in his auction that the proceeds are going to a "good cause" :wink:

His opinion of a "good cause" and a buyer's opinion might not coincide.

i sent him an email to ask if he has a certificate of authenticity... to back up his claims that dallas drake is in fact "cool"

i sent him an email to ask if he has a certificate of authenticity... to back up his claims that dallas drake is in fact "cool"

AKA a picture of Dallas Drake wearing sunglasses ahahahah