Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2013-2014 Gear Sightings

Worthless without pics, but I was at the Islanders/Blues game on Saturday afternoon and they were selling a practice-used Warrior Dynasty AX1LT made for Brock Nelson

Worthless without pics, but I was at the Islanders/Blues game on Saturday afternoon and they were selling a practice-used Warrior Dynasty AX1LT made for Brock Nelson

Why is this news? Is the stick not out there yet?

I'm not sure how widely available is it but you can buy it here: http://hockeysupremacy.com/en/shop/product/warrior-dynasty-ax1-lt-stick/

^^ if thats the case its gonna be weird seeing crosby in CCM!

He'll be the last to go. They still have shoes and shorts to sell, I wonder how his Reebok apparel deal will be impacted.

Stores may have it but on the last USA hockey mag there was an ad on the back saying it will go on sale mid feb. Maybe the 14th. Very interested in these.

Was at Pens/Sabres game monday, couldnt get a picture but I swear someone on buffalo had a STX (lacrosse company) stick? Am I crazy or is this something STX is getting in to?

Took a while since Ovechkin, but I finally found the second elbow pad modification for those who like to roll up their sleeves:
C3D1C1A0-4743-4F32-B7BE-196C7D91213C_zps

F64BA0CF-A70E-4238-BF54-A0649D7E2214_zps

55A18035-847C-40C5-AF42-8F1420296FC1_zps

Has there been a single penalty called this season for Rule 9.5?