Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2013-2014 Gear Sightings

No, I get why shoeshine boy posted that. And coming from someone who knew Danny Snyder, I liked that post.

pretty much exactly why I said what I did. I don't blame him for the accident. he was being stupid but show me a guy that age who hasn't been stupid. the minute Heatley asked to be trade was pretty much the beginning of the end for the Thrashers therefore I can never cheer for him again.

Mako 2's out in the wild.

459838199_slide.jpg

While Krev posted an image of Colorado Avalanche's Erik Johnson in-action with the new Easton Mako II Hockey Skates (in the "Easton Mako Skates" thread), here's a close-up of the hockey skates as shown by Hilary Knight of the U.S. Olympic Women's Ice Hockey Team (http://static.ow.ly/photos/original/4c8f5.jpg).

While Krev posted an image of Colorado Avalanche's Erik Johnson in-action with the new Easton Mako II Hockey Skates (in the "Easton Mako Skates" thread), here's a close-up of the hockey skates as shown by Hilary Knight of the U.S. Olympic Women's Ice Hockey Team (http://static.ow.ly/photos/original/4c8f5.jpg).

Mako II skates look so good.

Looks like theyve made some nice tongue improvements.

I'm curious to see how they've supposedly addressed the "mako bumps" issue. Also nice to see no more nasty orange, except for the logos.

Looks like theyve made some nice tongue improvements.

I'm curious to see how they've supposedly addressed the "mako bumps" issue. Also nice to see no more nasty orange, except for the logos.

They added some more padding in that area, about 3mm thick if I recall correctly.

Snapped a picture of Artturi Lehkonen's skates. Not sure if they're VH's or not.

seeing the blurred graphic towrd the outer roe and the cobra holders make me think they're some sort of grafs.

He was in 706s

_DSC8435.jpg

Now he's in G74s

_DSC1964.jpg

I like the look. If only I could find some details on them somewhere...

Edit: found some details, not much. They remind me of RBZ's sidewalls.

Missing the obnoxious G on the inside heel.

Also missing that hideous liner.

Just wish I could get one of those gold helmets!!!!!

Wouldn't that look funny with your brown leather skates and gloves?