Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2013-2014 Gear Sightings

Translated the G 74 Ultra specs:

The all-new league level Graf "leather skate."
Surface CP nylon / polyurethane micro-fiber leather,
Air Net lining,
molded Grilamid [toe cap],
thermo-structural, anatomical insole.
Blade's patented RMS-screw fixing.
Sizes: 6-12
Lasts: D and EE
Blade: Cobra 3000

Translated the G 74 Ultra specs:

The all-new league level Graf "leather skate."
Surface CP nylon / polyurethane micro-fiber leather,
Air Net lining,
molded Grilamid [toe cap],
thermo-structural, anatomical insole.
Blade's patented RMS-screw fixing.
Sizes: 6-12
Lasts: D and EE
Blade: Cobra 3000

saw some guys on sweden and finland use these during the world juniors. Will they be available in north america?

Is that custom to the women's us Olympic team? Or is that the second gen?

2nd gen. Erik Johnson and Pavelski are wearing them. Pavelski has been for a while it looks like, it was just harder to notice since he's been wearing foot protection over.

1486646_10152130145998850_1154916274_n.j

Thought this was pretty interesting. CCM's for Marty St. Louis and Bauer/Easton/Warrior all made for Vinny Lecavalier.

Taken from Pure Hockey's Facebook page.

Evidence from that period of different companies trying to woo MSL also comes from Bauer TotalOnes we got in the store a several months ago. Close to a P92 in 82 flex standard length.

where are the catalogues???

So, looking at your email address in which you registered with, I think I have an idea of what you do for a living.

Would you like it if you had a time-sensitive project and someone just out of the blue says "POST YOUR WORK! TO HELL WITH RELEASE DATES!"

That is what is going on here. If you can't understand that and continue to make these random outbursts/demands, there's a link in the upper right hand corner of this site that you can go ahead and click.

Not much to go on here, but a rumor that Adidas will be the provider of NHL jerseys in the future. Or, in reality, the logo on an identical product. Still, could lead to interesting things, and hopefully, less jersey piping.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nhl/story/2014-01-07/adidas-nhl-jerseys-uniforms-sweater-reebok-hockey?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Not much to go on here, but a rumor that Adidas will be the provider of NHL jerseys in the future. Or, in reality, the logo on an identical product. Still, could lead to interesting things, and hopefully, less jersey piping.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nhl/story/2014-01-07/adidas-nhl-jerseys-uniforms-sweater-reebok-hockey?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Interesting. The rumors of Reebok hockey being phased out to just CCM would have made me think the new jerseys would be CCM. But Adidas owns CCM, do they not? It would be odd to see them swap one non-hockey company (RBK) for another non-hockey company (Adidas), when they own a hockey company (CCM).

Unless I'm wrong about who owns who...

Interesting. The rumors of Reebok hockey being phased out to just CCM would have made me think the new jerseys would be CCM. But Adidas owns CCM, do they not? It would be odd to see them swap one non-hockey company (RBK) for another non-hockey company (Adidas), when they own a hockey company (CCM).

Team jerseys are more about fashion and merchandising than equipment. From that aspect, it makes more sense to go with adidas branding.

There is an Adidas hockey ghost though:

adidas did the same thing in the NBA. Reebok jerseys, then made them adidas.

Michigan is an adidas school, but it made more sense to make them Reebok for hockey. But all Michigan hockey apparel (fan wear) is adidas.

Reebok/CCM is one company. adidas owns them.

Michigan is an adidas school, but it made more sense to make them Reebok for hockey. But all Michigan hockey apparel (fan wear) is adidas.

Just another scheme to make us buy more kit. How many people bought new NHL kit when it changed from CCM to Koho? Koho to Reebok?

That will be gone on the 2014 skates.

That's too bad. I liked the all black/green G logo. It was their trademark, like the heel wedge on Tacks.

I know last year Michigan Hockey used Adidas jerseys and socks. I havent looked close enough this year to see if they stuck with it or not.

Just looked and they went back to Reebok this year.