Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

on the 8k's shin how are they? should i consider stepping up to the 10's or just save my money of the 8?

That's totally up to you. The 8k's are amazing. I wouldn't wear any other pair. What I really like, is that they don't have the straps that wrap around your calf.

Hope that helps.

Speaking of 8K stuff my "Google Fu" was strong today and I found these babies brand new and they were the last ones!!! Really I am pretty stoked about finding these as I have been wanting to replace my beat up Jofas and these as well as Jofa 97-9800s have been pretty hard to find.

RBK 8K shoulders sz 6 which is a XL/XXL

RBK-51623-M.jpg

just curious, how is your foot shaped to know that eastons fit you better?

Normal width heel, wide midfoot, wide forefoot, normal arch, right foot about a quarter of a size longer. They were great volume-wise but the point where the toecap met the front of the boot just seemed to cut across the joint of my big toe/foot. I had basically the same problem with a pair of Vapor XX's I picked up. Hope that helps.

I have the exact same problem with my xxv's, awesome skate, just rubs on my toe there alot, ive had to get used to it tho cause i dont have the money to get brand new skates, im actualy lookin at getting eastons too so you kinda finalized my decision

Just picked up a new pair of Easton S12's to replace my One95's. I personally think they look great, photos don't really do them justice.

Awesome skates! I've been wanting to pick up that model. Keep us updated!

15042009063.jpg

My Vector 6 inlines

My Vector 3 ice's

My Vapor XVI ice's

My beloved one90-RH, 87 flex, P92, tactile

My wheel collection...

-8 revision variant-platinum's

-8 revision variant-gold's

-8 revision variant-bronze's

-16 rink rat Hornet's-black

-16 rink rat hot shot's-orange

-16 rink rat VT733's

-8 labeda impulse's

-4 labeda fuzions-red

Edited by crazy-luke-finch

Awesome Homer pillow :D

LOL, didn't even realize that was in the shot :S

My bedrooms a real mess today, see me bedside table :o

Damn that's a lot of wheels

yeah, i like to be able to choose different durometers depending on who and where we're playing. I also have some for indoor and some for outdoor.

Edited by crazy-luke-finch

I picked up a couple of vintage blue Syn St's, LH Heatley cheap off the monkey. I love the sticks personally, even if a bit blade heavy. Why does everyone hate Heatley so much?

Just picked up a new pair of Easton S12's to replace my One95's. I personally think they look great, photos don't really do them justice.

Awesome skates! I've been wanting to pick up that model. Keep us updated!

Thanks! I will post a mini-review as soon as I get them out on the ice.

Awesome Homer pillow :D

LOL, didn't even realize that was in the shot :S

My bedrooms a real mess today, see me bedside table :o

Damn that's a lot of wheels

yeah, i like to be able to choose different durometers depending on who and where we're playing. I also have some for indoor and some for outdoor.

just found 8 Rink Rat MB 816's from a pair of 9Ks in there too.

Thanks craigslist! :)

3445193405_0112a4b032.jpg

(photo is a bit dark)

Unused, still need to be broken in. I was worried since eastons don't fit me well usually, but these do!

Thanks craigslist! :)

*pic*

(photo is a bit dark)

Unused, still need to be broken in. I was worried since eastons don't fit me well usually, but these do!

Dibs. I wouldn't mind a third pair. ;)

You have enough gloves TBL!

JW they were $125 shipped. I don't know if it's a great deal or not, I am happy with the purchase. The cuffs might take a little bit to get used to.

I used "easton z-air" site:craigslist.com on google and these came up. They have been up for a while before I finally pulled the trigger.

Here is the collection. (Which is ridiculous because I suck! See what MSH has done to me.)

3446246924_64d46b73ff.jpg

D1RTYD0M, you need to put you photo on a photosite (flickr, photobucket or the like) then you copy the url of the image (not the biggest version of it!). Then when you post here you click the "insert image" button a window will pop up asking for the url. And you're done.

Edited by number21