Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Oh, those were awesome. Can't find a pic at the moment myself.

When the original owner tried to sell them on eBay (he was about to set sail around the world with his wife, and was selling all his earthly possessions), Warner Bros. had the auction pulled for copyright infringement!

batmanblockerkt4.jpgbatmancatchok1.jpg

lovelacebatmanpad.jpg

Actually remembered that I started a thread about badass goalie equipment. Pics in this thread include the infamous Wonder bread pads as well as the 4 leaf clover pads and other Battram/Brian's specials. Link

Edited by TBLfan

Glove collection as of today (minus Warriors shown in my previous post):

Top row: Rafalski Mission M-1, Kopecky Mission L7, custom Eagle PPF, Easton EQ5 retro

Bottom row: blackout Eagle PPF, CCM Pro, Richards Easton, Richards Easton

Sold already were my Graf G700, retail Eagle PPF, Datsyuk Reebok 9K, and Reebok Wings 4-rolls

gloves%203-1.JPG

Glove collection as of today (minus Warriors shown in my previous post):

Top row: Rafalski Mission M-1, Kopecky Mission L7, custom Eagle PPF, Easton EQ5 retro

Bottom row: blackout Eagle PPF, CCM Pro, Richards Easton, Richards Easton

Sold already were my Graf G700, retail Eagle PPF, Datsyuk Reebok 9K, and Reebok Wings 4-rolls

Are the Warriors Drapers? Having trouble making out the name on them.

My new Hershey Bear's Prostock gloves. Not sure how i like them compared to a four roll design yet.

cid0301001521.th.jpg

Edit- here is the rest of my collection. Retail R8's and S3 (terrible gloves IMO) and Prostock Capitals Rbk 4 rolls, my favorite.

cid0301001533.th.jpg

Edited by highslot84

Just showed up today at my door. Fits perfectly, and I'm coming straight from an S9. That said, I have long, thick hair, so that may have to do with it a little bit.

img2029d.jpg

img2030.jpg

finally got today my new bebies , Mission Fuel Ti Pro , Hossa.

2150f8x.jpg

:)

ipmer7.jpg

going to try on ice tomorrow

Was thinking of picking up that bad boy or the XXXX that was on eBay, good luck with that curve!

ovieh.th.jpg

Jesus is it a banana </understatement>. I love the grip tho because it's more like the old Easton grips than the other One95s with grip I've tried.

Fun with a tax return,

x2 87 flex one95 tapered shafts

Canon001-vi.jpg

Canon002-vi.jpg

x2 87 flex Kane-plated p92 pattern one95s from monkey

Canon003-vi.jpg

Canon005-vi.jpg

x3 85 flex wilson CL pro stocks

Canon006-vi.jpg

Canon007-vi.jpg

x3 85 flex Perron 8.0.8. pro stocks

Canon008-vi.jpg

waiting on a few more goodies. I think I'll take a new super bored stick collection picture.

The super sticky grip like on the OG yellow Synergys?

Yup. Not as good as the gold Synergy grips, but I like it. Just hope it doesn't peel like the yellow grip did.

Yup. Not as good as the gold Synergy grips, but I like it. Just hope it doesn't peel like the yellow grip did.

Wow, glad I didn't bite on one then. Those things are just wickedly grippy.

Rutroh, Wilson CLs might be invading the Mack household, look at that freaking wedge! No trouble getting out of the sandtrap with that thing.

Those are beauts but I'm good thru summer I think. I thought I was done this week but ordered a couple Arnott S19s and hope they're still full of wedge-y goodness.