Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Really impressed with the fit so far. First pair of skates I can say that about since my One90's.

In case you haven't seen it yet, there's a huge thread on VH in here. It's a good read :)

What if you dont have any gear to show off :P Most of my gear is stock stuff or OLD stuff (like my prized DnR shouldies, they were my friends dads from when he was a kid)

rock what-u-got!

• Like 1

How?

it's not like it's "real". I'm pretty sure that even the people who get "real" rings don't all get the same one. likely only the players, coaches and front line staff get the ones made with real gold and diamonds.

Kings have been very generous w/ rings. In 2012 all Kings employees including interns got real rings, not the same as Players and Coaches but they have diamonds and such. I've seen a few in person and they are awesome. Pretty sure they did the same for 2014. The replica give away is nice but they are plastic. Tiffany also sells a fan ring that is real jewelry.

Edited by SirJW

Kings have been very generous w/ rings. In 2012 all Kings employees including interns got real rings, not the same as Players and Coaches but they have diamonds and such. I've seen a few in person and they are awesome. Pretty sure they did the same for 2014. The replica give away is nice but they are plastic. Tiffany also sells a fan ring that is real jewelry.

They aren't plastic :)

decided to 'de-lawyer' one of my UltraLites

Here's my lawyered up UltraLite:

tfQmDH5.png

here's my de-lawyered one

5NWt8Bh.png

and where it all went:

TYcaiRO.png

any other good ways to get the text off a stick? was thinking of getting this all down to just the shiny paint.

Just got 2 new sticks to feed my habit!

Pro Stock - CCM RBZ Superfast H11a 85 flex with grip.

So nice I do not even want to take them!

IMG_4073_zps5edf01e7.jpg
IMG_4072_zps9139352c.jpg
IMG_4071_zps7f6089f2.jpg
IMG_4070_zps86bb4e69.jpg
Edited by pathfinder

MPO; These are the best looking skates from Bauer in a long time. Remind me of the Graf Black Widows. Any chance of Pro's wearing these rather than using a sharpie.

• Like 1

MPO; These are the best looking skates from Bauer in a long time. Remind me of the Graf Black Widows. Any chance of Pro's wearing these rather than using a sharpie.

Bauer typically doesn't offer LE models to be made custom in St. Jerome so I doubt it. I personally think these look horrible and have always hated black tuuks, but that's just my opinion.

I saw these with white Tuuks on TH and thought that looked great. Just a fan of the solid black look. Thanks for the info on these not being available custom.