Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I need to get a drying rack. Buy or build?

I bought, but its literally just made from white PVC piping. I'm going to replace it with some racking in the garage once I get rid of some stuff.

This is the one I got:

cy4CdpLm.jpg

Edited by OptimusReim

I bought one of these for 40 bux. I am currently working on making some hooks etc for it, but I love it! I bought a cheap shoe organizer to hang my gloves on, but plenty of room for all my gear. I am putting it in the furnace room in my house, and have pegboard im going to use for extra tape and accessories, I will post a photo when its done.

http://www.amazon.com/Whitmor-6779-3044-Double-Closet-Silver/dp/B002DGM4IU/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1417007701&sr=8-4&keywords=clothing+rack

Edited by Stewie
  • Like 1

I need to get a drying rack. Buy or build?

built this one (sorry for the crappy pic) for about $37 at home depot

added a couple hooks to hang the pants on the front and my under shirt and crap on the back too

works awesome and was easy to build - and I'm about as dumb as it gets w any tools in my hands!! LOL!

just keep it in the furnace room where I can close the door and keep any smell out of the basement (although it doesn't smell bad at all)

IMG_3762_zpsc1a139a1.jpg

Edited by enis750
  • Like 1

Nice skates but I've seen more quality issues on Graf than any other manufacturer in recent years. I don't think country of origin matters as much as you think. I'll stop there as the topic has been beaten to death in other threads.

Only took 2 months but I've gotten around to respond. @Cavs019 you (and all the people in these threads) are correct. After talking in the locker room, with pro shop reps, and most importantly the guy that has sharpened skates here in SE Michigan for about 100 years (he's crazy but does one hell of a job on my skates)...........everyone confirms what you are saying.............the skates coming out of the Asia's and far east are just as good if not better then whats coming out of Canada at the consumer level. Graf has been taken over by a bunch of $$$ counters and the quality of the skates has fallen in recent years.......All that said I am still very happy with my purchase.

• Like 1

They were 50 Euros instead of 125 Euros, so they really were a steal and i have found the fit i was searching for a long time.

Best fitting glove I've ever worn. The EK15 is almost the same but a bit beefier.

DSC_0101.jpg

Easton V9E custom (these I've already received last month) and Warrior Franchise glove.

I much love Franchise gloves (4 sets using) but I heard Warrior decided its discontinued.
So sad...
Most of problem is it will be discontinued either its palm leather for replacing.

• Like 1

Those are the new Elite waxless wide laces, they are supposed to grip as well as the waxed but they don't really. They're still better than stock though. I do love the Elite waxed oval laces, they are amazing!

can you identify which model?

EOVK0th.png

Thank you